Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wirralsimon

'Spider' Kalac

From the BBC preview of tonights ManU vs AC Milan Game:

Ancelotti has only one injury worry, over keeper Dida, with Zeljko Kalac standing by if the Brazilian fails to overcome a shoulder problem.

When Wolves tried to return him after buying him, I certainly didn't expect he might be lining up for AC Milan in the semi-finals of the champions league!

Simon

From the BBC preview of tonights ManU vs AC Milan Game:

Ancelotti has only one injury worry, over keeper Dida, with Zeljko Kalac standing by if the Brazilian fails to overcome a shoulder problem.

When Wolves tried to return him after buying him, I certainly didn't expect he might be lining up for AC Milan in the semi-finals of the champions league!

Simon

if you'd added 'just goes to show Andy Johnson could go and win the champions league with Barcelona next season after being released by Leicester' this might not be removed!!

if you'd added 'just goes to show Andy Johnson could go and win the champions league with Barcelona next season after being released by Leicester' this might not be removed!!

A bit too far lol

More like, a BBC preview on him inspiring Lowly Mansfield to the League cup Quarter Finals where he goes on to say the lads are in it together and there a smashing bunch and they will be redoubling there efforts against a dominant Middlesboro side.

:dunno:

I saw Spider's final game for Australia in Brisbane last year. When they read out his name during the warm up, a chorus of boos rang out around the stadium.

It was shocking really, when the game was his official "goodbye". I felt quite sorry for him

Seems weird though that the Aussie's have sussed him out, while the Italians think he's champions league material

They should have played Spider, Dida was rubbish :cool:

Ive never seen Dida have a good game! Infact, its been a while since I have seen a Brazilian keeper have a good game despite them being everywhere these days. The one at PSV was shocking also in this years Champs League. Spider must be shite if he cant get in ahead of Dodo. :thumbup:

Ive never seen Dida have a good game! Infact, its been a while since I have seen a Brazilian keeper have a good game despite them being everywhere these days. The one at PSV was shocking also in this years Champs League. Spider must be shite if he cant get in ahead of Dodo. :thumbup:

A tad unfair I thought Gomes has had a couple of good games this sesaon, one every one would of seen was PSV's 1-0 against Arsenal in Eindhoven, he was v good that game.

A tad unfair I thought Gomes has had a couple of good games this sesaon, one every one would of seen was PSV's 1-0 against Arsenal in Eindhoven, he was v good that game.

I`ll be honest I didnt see the Arsenal game but everytime I see a Brazilian keeper they seem to have shockers. Dida at Celtic a couple of years ago was another vintage performance. Loads of people go on about how good Brazilian keepers are these days as it used to be a weak link position for them for years but I am yet to actually see a good one with my own eyes lol

I saw Spider's final game for Australia in Brisbane last year. When they read out his name during the warm up, a chorus of boos rang out around the stadium.

It was shocking really, when the game was his official "goodbye". I felt quite sorry for him

Seems weird though that the Aussie's have sussed him out, while the Italians think he's champions league material

not really look at david james, great at club level but a fooking liability for england

not really look at david james, great at club level but a fooking liability for england

Archived