Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Pre-season friendly schedule

Thats not very friendly Raj , Glad to see Milans doing the biz for you boys , we have a lot to thank him for at PFC , look after him well he`s a real fans Chairman , whats the deal with tickets for the Friendly at your place ? do we need to get in advance or can we pay on the day ? . Good luck for the coming season and please please take 6 points off the Scummers.

No paying on the day, all tickets must be brought in advance. :thumbup:

For the Pompey game is it pay on the gate, or ticket from the ticket office?

Check on the OS.

We never do pay on the gate.

You have to order your tickets by next Friday.

Whos left then?

Kilmarnock

Portsmouth

We've got Cheltenham next week right?

I heard Cambridge mentioned aswell :unsure:

Check the first page ? :dunno:

Saturday, July 28 v Kilmarnock (a) 3:00pm

Tuesday, July 31 v Cheltenham Town (a) 7:45pm

Saturday, August 4 v Portsmouth (h) 3:00pm

Monday, August 6 v Cambridge United (a) 7:45pm

:thumbup:

can you not go to the ticket office on the match day?

As I said...

CHECK THE OS !

Please note - all tickets for the game must be purchased in advance of the 5pm Friday 3 August deadline.

:thumbup:

can you not go to the ticket office on the match day?

You have to get a ticket before Saturday

LEICESTER CITY V PORTSMOUTH

Sat 4 August (Kick Off - 15:00) Tickets are now on general sale and are priced at £10 for adult season ticket holders, £12 for adult non-season ticket holders and £5 for under 16s.

Season ticket holders will have their seats reserved until close of business on Saturday 21st July, although supporters in Blocks N, P & L are reminded that these sections of the stadium are closed for this fixture.

Please note - all tickets for the game must be purchased in advance of the 5pm Friday 3 August deadline.

You'll manage it easy.

I have done easily for the last few seasons but from Janurary onwards I was a bit concious especially at away games probably due to being nearly 3 years older than I would be to qualify. Honestly mate a year ago I wasnt much taller than yourself but a recent height increase is fvcking up my funds. Didnt even get half fair on the train on the last day v wolves :angry:

Archived