Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Pre-season friendly schedule

Since Martin Allen said in the Loughborough Echo, he has admitted to maybe playing some of the new signings, think it might be Cort or N'Gotty. So they might get a good attendance in as it will be the first time Leicester fans see the new players in a blue shirt.

If Allen wants Cort to be a key player this season he should leave him out of this because it will be typically rough and tumble, perfect for N'Gotty. :thumbup:

If Allen wants Cort to be a key player this season he should leave him out of this because it will be typically rough and tumble, perfect for N'Gotty. :thumbup:

We'll see the squad when they run out on the pitch, i hope we get to see some new players. Bit of a mixture.

Whats the nearest train station to the ground..... and does anyone know how far it is to walk between the two?

Stop at Barrow, then you gotta walk over the barrow "slabs" bridge, where the first team play, and ask for Farley Way. Shouldn't be too far after that.

Read something in the Merc I think it was about a game against Oadby earlier in the day on July 14th. Would possibly be interested in this if it was midday. Anyone got any details?

There is definately a friendly against Oadby.

When I see my step dad next, I'll find the time for you. :thumbup:

Megaphone has officially landed at the Oriental's house. Small but effective. Very loud.

Should be good.

Andy Hunt - get your song going kid! :thumbup:

:dance::chant: Less than a week :chant: :w00t:

@ Syston Fox - The Numero 2 (Kinchybus) service goes within a 5 minute walk of the ground or Numero 127 (Arriva) Stops next to the ground but that doesnt go through syston so I guess is no use to you! :P:thumbup:

Isn't that the same day as Quorn? Or am I wrong?

Yes it is and No your not wrong, the Quorn game is at 3pm.

Quorn one definitely. Oadby will be mainly kids I reckon. Sappleton and the Academy lot at a guess.

Good, I doubt there is a way I could make it to both.

Quorn it is. :thumbup:

Yes it is and No your not wrong, the Quorn game is at 3pm.

:blink: I thought we played Quorn this Wednesday, good job I looked.

PS were abouts in Quorn is the ground?

:blink: I thought we played Quorn this Wednesday, good job I looked.

PS were abouts in Quorn is the ground?

the only part of quorn

Do you mind running Holly's pub in Bicester as well while her parents are away so she can come to the footy?

I'm going to guess at no.

You should have asked sooner, especially now it's non-smoking. I don't think a trip to the pub with a pair of 6 month olds would go down well although a few pints for me wouldn't go amiss.

Archived