Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Pre-season friendly schedule

Pompey Friendly All-Ticket

Leicester City have today confirmed that their pre-season friendly clash against Premiership side Portsmouth will be an all-ticket game.

The fixture takes place on Saturday, August 4 - the same day as the Caribbean Carnival is held in the city.

And therefore, following Police advice, the Foxes have revealed that all tickets for the game must be purchased in advance of the 5pm Friday, August 3 deadline.

Tickets for the game will go on general sale from Saturday, July 14, priced at £10 for adult season ticket holders, £12 for adult non-season ticket holders and £5 for under 16s.

Supporters are reminded that they can currently pre-order their tickets for the contest in person at the Walkers Stadium ticket office, or by email at [email protected].

Season ticket holders will have their seats reserved until close of business on Saturday, July 21, although supporters in Blocks N, P & L are reminded that these sections of the stadium are closed for this fixture.

A Club spokesman said: "The Caribbean Carnival has complicated traffic issues for Leicestershire Constabulary and therefore we have agreed to their request that the game will be all-ticket. This will allow them to understand the expected numbers at both events and manage their resources accordingly."

Meanwhile, the Foxes have confirmed that tickets for the pre-season friendly clash against Notts County at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday, July 21 remain on general sale.

Tickets are priced at just £5 for adults and £1 for under 16s.

Fans are urged to purchase their tickets ahead of the game as a large walk up of supporters is expected on the day.

£10?

All ticket?

:laugh:

:rolleyes:

£10?

All ticket?

:laugh:

:rolleyes:

They have shot themselves in the foot with this one in my opinion. I know it is to do with policing and so on but making this an all-ticket will prevent a number of fans who may wish to just turn up on the day because they feel like watching football. I myself fall into this bracket.

Would like to inform whoevers going Quorn, £4 Concession £6 Adult.

I just hope my megaphone comes through the post before the Quorn match. I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't! :S

From OS

The club announced today (Thursday) that tickets for the opening pre-season home clash against Notts County on Saturday, July 21 would be priced at just £5 for adults and just £1 for under 16s!

Would like to inform whoevers going Quorn, £4 Concession £6 Adult.

:unsure: That doesn't seem right somehow.

:unsure: That doesn't seem right somehow.

it does.

Leicester will have a much lower attendence so they will have to encourage the supporters to turn up with a good deal and price.

Quorn however average around 200 and leicester will probably be their biggest attendence so a good time to put the prices up.

it does.

Leicester will have a much lower attendence so they will have to encourage the supporters to turn up with a good deal and price.

Quorn however average around 200 and leicester will probably be their biggest attendence so a good time to put the prices up.

And what a game it's going to be :thumbsup:

it does.

I get your point, but I doubt it'll be a first choice 11, probably a mix of youth team and reserves, up against part timers.

Under those circumstances £6 just seems a bit steep.

Since Martin Allen said in the Loughborough Echo, he has admitted to maybe playing some of the new signings, think it might be Cort or N'Gotty. So they might get a good attendance in as it will be the first time Leicester fans see the new players in a blue shirt.

Archived