Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

OS Quick Poll: Goal of the Season

LCFC OS Quick Poll

Unsurprisingly, Nissa's Preston sizzler is rated as goal of the season as things stand, only just though.

Matty Fryatt - Derby (H) ...........................// 13.1%

Stephen Hughes - Ipswich (H)................. // 2.6%

James Wesolowski - Fulham (A)............... // 13.4%

Danny Cadamarteri - Fulham (H)............. // 12.6%

Iain Hume (1st) - Southampton (H)......... // 10.9%

Levi Porter - Barnsley (H)........................ // 3.4%

Iain Hume (2nd) - Southampton (H) ........// 21.4%

Nisse Johansson - Preston (A) ................// 22.6%

I guess that just demonstrates how desperate we were a week and a half ago! :ph34r:

LCFC OS Quick Poll

Unsurprisingly, Nissa's Preston sizzler is rated as goal of the season as things stand, only just though.

Matty Fryatt - Derby (H) ...........................// 13.1%

Stephen Hughes - Ipswich (H)................. // 2.6%

James Wesolowski - Fulham (A)............... // 13.4%

Danny Cadamarteri - Fulham (H)............. // 12.6%

Iain Hume (1st) - Southampton (H)......... // 10.9%

Levi Porter - Barnsley (H)........................ // 3.4%

Iain Hume (2nd) - Southampton (H) ........// 21.4%

Nisse Johansson - Preston (A) ................// 22.6%

I guess that just demonstrates how desperate we were a week and a half ago! :ph34r:

Must be old age but i have problems remembering goals!!!!..... or do others too??? :unsure::banana:

Must be old age but i have problems remembering goals!!!!..... or do others too??? :unsure::banana:

To be fair the only one I remember myself is the Preston goal, and only because I've watched it a couple of times recently. lol

I remember the Cadders one too, actually... that was nice. :cool:

I'll have to dig up the Southampton match... I've an idea what the Humey goal looks like... but I might be remembering the first not the second. :doh:

To be fair the only one I remember myself is the Preston goal, and only because I've watched it a couple of times recently. lol

I remember the Cadders one too, actually... that was nice. :cool:

I'll have to dig up the Southampton match... I've an idea what the Humey goal looks like... but I might be remembering the first not the second. :doh:

Atleast i aint the only one suffering from slight memory loss....however Fryatts goal V Derby was well finished off by him..think Nissa is only in the lead cos of the importance :banana: :thumbsup:

don't give it to chubba chops just for being a "saviour" :rolleyes: . his shoddy defending had done us over many a time this season. Vote based on the quality of the goal.

I can't think of too many times he's screwed up this season - he's been consistent along with Kisnorbo and McAuley in being solid at the back.

It's been Maybury, Stearman, Kenton that have been the weak links.

How can you say Kenton has been weak? He came back from an injury and did bloody well!

He's been the 'weak link' because he's caused more goals than the 'solid' players named - McAuley, Nissa, Kisnorbo.

Kenton was, if I'm not mistaken, the direct caused of two goals against West Brom a long time ago... that was just one game.

It seems RB in general is the weak position, oddly enough. :whistle:

I'd give it 2 Hume's craker against Saints. The half-volley. Brilliant.

Although I thought Fryatt v Sheffield Wednesday (a) was gud. Looked rubbish from the seats bt on the champo it was brilliant.

Weso v Fulham. Brilliant.

Kisnorbo v Villa in carling Cup. Nice Header. :rolleyes:

Can't believe no-one mentioned the Williams goal on Boxing Day.

One of the best team moves of the season, and given the opposition, the points it earned us were absolutely priceless.

Archived