Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Barnsley atmosphere!

Cant beleive some of you were dissapointed, i thought it was fantastic!

I personally feel honoured to have been part of it! Alan Ball tribute was very touching too.

I doubt theres too many away followings as goodas ours?

Thank god someone is in agreement. I was starting to lose faith with our supporters! It was immense. The Barnsley fans were completely drowned out-look at the reaction at the end with their "hardcore" section coming over to us and then gesturing as they returned to their seats as we sang (i think we can safely say they heard us from the other goal end!) I think you could have even heard us in Sheffield and Leeds at times!

I thought that the atomosphere was amazing and it was quite scary when the ground below me was shaking when we scored :unsure:

If some people think that that isn't the best then I'd love to see THE best atomosphere we've ever created :thumbup:

I felt truly honoured and privileged to be part of the Leicester hordes who travelled in their thousands today! It was simply spectacular! The scenes before, during and after the game were magical with the Blue Army invading South Yorkshire. The noise during the game was tremendous and in the second half was the loudest and most vociferous support i have heard of any supporters-it was breathtaking.

Every man, woman and child in the stand sang their hearts out proudly and ensured that we left the god-foresaken hell hole of Barnsley with a victory. What made the day so special was that the Barnsley fans invaded the pitch at the end to show us their appreciation for the noise we created-they had no chance of matching us in the noise stakes! This experience will live with me for a long time-the GREATEST ATMOSPHERE of a Leicester travelling contingent. Fantastic! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

I wish it were so. The folk in front of me sat on their arses all game and didn't utter a sound. Refugees from the West Stand I reckon. If I hadn't kneed one of em in the back a few times I'd never have known he was alive.

But the backrows boys behind us were brilliant and it was great to meet up with em all again.

I said you proper fans wouldn't let City go down and never doubted that from the moment you launched into the second half against Brum. Well done all...and to the great swathes of fans who joined you.

It made for another great day.

I thought that the atomosphere was amazing and it was quite scary when the ground below me was shaking when we scored :unsure:

If some people think that that isn't the best then I'd love to see THE best atomosphere we've ever created :thumbup:

Charlton/Reading Away FA Cup the other year?

I was with him, on the same row near the stairs. Near two 'jellybellys' who had their tops off. Hope that helps:)

You near me....I was standing on a seat in second half right at the back. I'm a young lad btw if that helps :thumbup:

I wish it were so. The folk in front of me sat on their arses all game and didn't utter a sound. Refugees from the West Stand I reckon. If I hadn't kneed one of em in the back a few times I'd never have known he was alive.

But the backrows boys behind us were brilliant and it was great to meet up with em all again.

I said you proper fans wouldn't let City go down and never doubted that from the moment you launched into the second half against Brum. Well done all...and to the great swathes of fans who joined you.

It made for another great day.

Great to see you two again aswell Thrac :thumbup:

And Tevez, I saw you, but I have no idea who you were stood next to lol I presume you told him who I was, either that or it was a good guess. :unsure:

Archived