Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

Barnsley atmosphere!

Oh the banter we had with Rushden & Diamonds fans on the train. Quality.
We had there pants down. We eard you ran from the Tamworth ran from the Tamworth lol

Ok then which ones were you two lol

And the atmosphere was quality, cut my hand twice though <_< :P

Crowd was great today but some of the people near me were completely silent through the game apart from the goal and always seemed to have their phones out. Loved one point before the game when a load of coaches arrived and we were singing blue army as the fans were swarming down towards the stadium. That really kicked off the afternoon for me.

Great day. Saw Man U win in the leisure centre pub, then we win and Leeds go down. We also went above Coventry.

The pitch invasion was brilliant to watch. Barnsley fans were generally good-natured, before the game but especially afterwards. Nice to get a friendly wave instead of a finger from some Barnsley fans we drove past.

Shame some chavvy **** bricked the window of our coach and spoiled it somewhat.

I think the atmosphere was good today but as people have said, the banging of the back drowned out some of the songs and at times there were three different songs being sung. When everyone sang from the same 'hymn sheet' it sounded very good. I was at the back wearing a blue and white hat shaped like a football :D

I think the atmosphere was good today but as people have said, the banging of the back drowned out some of the songs and at times there were three different songs being sung. When everyone sang from the same 'hymn sheet' it sounded very good. I was at the back wearing a blue and white hat shaped like a football :D

Ye i definately saw you you where near kilworth fox

Archived