Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AoWW

Multiple quotes in a reply

I'm sure it's just me being thick (I'll blame it on a blonde moment) but how do I manage to include more than 1 quote in a reply? :dunno:

It's not something I plan on doing often - wading through lengthy posts can be a pain in the arse - but would be useful to know.

I'm sure it's just me being thick (I'll blame it on a blonde moment) but how do I manage to include more than 1 quote in a reply? :dunno:

It's not something I plan on doing often - wading through lengthy posts can be a pain in the arse - but would be useful to know.

To do more than one you need to copy the extra ones manually, you can't do it otherwise.

at the bottom of each post is a +quote button, click it so it goes - quote (and turns red) on each post you want to quote, and click on add reply

sorted

you used to be able to have loads of quotes in a post like some of the posts here but it got a bit silly with each post having, like, 10 quotes in them!

god, that post is from the early days! where's ashov these days?

To do more than one you need to copy the extra ones manually, you can't do it otherwise.

really? :ph34r:

at the bottom of each post is a +quote button, click it so it goes - quote (and turns red) on each post you want to quote, and click on add reply

sorted

you used to be able to have loads of quotes in a post like some of the posts here but it got a bit silly with each post having, like, 10 quotes in them!

sorted

really? :ph34r:

Thanks Stez... was sure I'd tried that (seems so obvious :rolleyes:). Works fine now though!! :cheers:

Course you did! :thumbup:

I have no idea what you are all on about... :P:ph34r:

Archived