Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Form for Wolves

form.jpg

They have to go for the win which means we can hit them repeatedly on the counter - and they've shipped some goals recently.

This could be a real end of season 'staying up' party bonanza! :D

My Wolves supporting housemate is coming with me for this one and I know he'll be gutted if they miss out having been in for so long, especially to a club who have very little to play for now (other than finishing above Cov).

Never mind Wolves, look how we missed out on Dowie :cool:

as we have won two on the trot, we will be very confident, and wolves who are under pressure, but bottle it, and fryatt will score as well has hume. danny cadamarteri will score a peno. kightly and keogh will miss a penalty

Got to love the fact that those ****** from Cov thought we'd missed a gem in Dowie, and how confident they were that he'd revive them. How wrong were they?!? Good to see Cov on the bottom of a table. :laugh:

There will be plenty of this again on Sunday

_1943578_wolves_150.jpg

Miss Black Country 2007 :thumbup:

im queitly confident about this game, i think we might win it to round off the season, we still havent got wolves back for that game where they came back and beat us from being 3-0 at HT to win 4-3, that game pracitcally started our drop and we havent rellay revived since, so lets go kick some bum and get them back.

p.s. i dint know what to write reaqlly but i wanted to show off my new avator :P

im queitly confident about this game, i think we might win it to round off the season, we still havent got wolves back for that game where they came back and beat us from being 3-0 at HT to win 4-3, that game pracitcally started our drop and we havent rellay revived since, so lets go kick some bum and get them back.

p.s. i dint know what to write reaqlly but i wanted to show off my new avator :P

Why you...:@

I was just beginning to forget that <_<

Archived