Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

a little help please

Good Afternoon fellow foxes i have a problem/discussion topic i would like help with! :thumbup:

I want to know where the best place to sit for the atmosphere (im not plannin on a Quiete one) in the walkers is?

As im looking at buying a season ticket next year

ive only bin a few times when i was 18 (im now 20) because not long after i had a nasty industrial accident & aint bin able to do alot let alone make my way to leicester every week im still gettin better now but as i was a wideboy at the start & since the accident i loaded on 8 stone i am now 32 stone(6ft2) & don't know if i would fit through the standard turnstiles either! :D so i would just like some of you walkers regulars to update me abit that would be much appreciated! :D

any questions just ask :thumbup:

Good Afternoon fellow foxes i have a problem/discussion topic i would like help with! :thumbup:

I want to know where the best place to sit for the atmosphere (im not plannin on a Quiete one) in the walkers is?

As im looking at buying a season ticket next year

ive only bin a few times when i was 18 (im now 20) because not long after i had a nasty industrial accident & aint bin able to do alot let alone make my way to leicester every week im still gettin better now but as i was a wideboy at the start & since the accident i loaded on 8 stone i am now 32 stone(6ft2) & don't know if i would fit through the standard turnstiles either! :D so i would just like some of you walkers regulars to update me abit that would be much appreciated! :D

any questions just ask :thumbup:

the kop is the place to be :thumbup:

yes i have an ST in the kop

nice one i presume you rate the kop as the best stand then?

i dont care, id rather be in the kop myself, because where i am, i'm surrounded by people that both know and join in with ALL the chants not just the elongated Hume, or repeating leicester over and over again

nice one i presume you rate the kop as the best stand then?

i dont care, id rather be in the kop myself, because where i am, i'm surrounded by people that both know and join in with ALL the chants not just the elongated Hume, or repeating leicester over and over again

ha ha yea that sounds about rite for me but i'll need updating on the chants tho ive even forgot the words to when your smiling apart from the obvious of course :thumbup:

I'd say N1 or L1 is the best for atmosphere. The Kop can be great but it's not that pften, at least in N (and I'm sure it's the same for L) you know there will be a fair few singing.

well hopefully this aint a stupid question but wheres all the old faithful from the filbert street kop gone? cos thats where i used to go when i was a nipper that was awesome :thumbup:

I'd guess they're spread out between the three I mentioned, plus a few more dotted around the ground. Not sure as it's only the last two or three of seasons I've been going regularly.

ha yea sound! its vice versa 4 me (with accident and all)

well hopefully this aint a stupid question but wheres all the old faithful from the filbert street kop gone? cos thats where i used to go when i was a nipper that was awesome :thumbup:

split between all 3 sections, plus i remember filbo being VERY quiet in the last few years, take the blue tinted specs off, it wasnt all that great

Jesus you are a big fella aint you lol but anyway i would sit in N block if i where you mate purely because thats where im goin :thumbup:

ha cheerz mate :thumbup:

Just make sure you don't get a seat near the back of L1, at 32 stone you just might have to take your shirt off and bang a drum all afternoon :D

hey im game for that :thumbup:

Glad to hear you're on the mend after the accident.

yea cheerz bro slowly but surely!

split between all 3 sections, plus i remember filbo being VERY quiet in the last few years, take the blue tinted specs off, it wasnt all that great

i must have made it great then cos i was always in my element there even back when i was 11/12 i was the fat kid shoutin the referee's a w**ker :thumbup:

I dunno if this will have worked cos ive never multiple quoted before :whistle:

cheerz everyone who replied i'll try & sort it out soon im well up for it!

i must have made it great then cos i was always in my element there even back when i was 11/12 i was the fat kid shoutin the referee's a w**ker :thumbup:

I dunno if this will have worked cos ive never multiple quoted before :whistle:

cheerz everyone who replied i'll try & sort it out soon im well up for it!

we had our moments there but in the last 2 or 3 years specifically it was poor, that said we have the ability to do it still, as proved by brum second half.

the problem next season will be numbers in n1 and L1 because only people with season tickets will be able to sit there.

how will that work then that sounds all abit 2 controlled

Archived