Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

a little help please

Welcome to England.

:welcome:

oh nips im back 2 square one again if i sit in N1 or L block are we gonna be given instructions from cue cards & stuff now :whistle:

all i want is to sit in a section of the crowd full of loyal supporters & nutters like myself who will be chanting there hearts out & getting sozzled!

any one? :dunno::thumbup:

the club announced that they reserve the right to give away teams the whole of the north stand so unless you wanna run the risk of being moved at the drop of a hat go kop or L1

oh nips im back 2 square one again if i sit in N1 or L block are we gonna be given instructions from cue cards & stuff now :whistle:

all i want is to sit in a section of the crowd full of loyal supporters & nutters like myself who will be chanting there hearts out & getting sozzled!

any one? :dunno::thumbup:

N or L.

the club announced that they reserve the right to give away teams the whole of the north stand so unless you wanna run the risk of being moved at the drop of a hat go kop or L1

He's only on about this game, I don't think they're going to start selling Wolves more tickets now :rolleyes:

He's only on about this game, I don't think they're going to start selling Wolves more tickets now :rolleyes:

if you read the 1st post he is trying to decide where to get his season ticket next year

cheerz then guyz ive narrowed it down to the obvious ones N L & the kop i'll have to get on with it then!

:laugh:

That's pretty narrowed down - you must have spent literally hours reaching that decision! :whistle::D

cheerz then guyz ive narrowed it down to the obvious ones N L & the kop i'll have to get on with it then! :thumbup: how many season tickets have been allocated? :dunno:

as many as they can sell

That's pretty narrowed down - you must have spent literally hours reaching that decision! :whistle::D

Now all that needs to be decided is which is the loudest.

N or Kop or L1 ?

i know ha ha i kept nearly making my mind up then not being sure again fook knows i might end up in the family stand :D

.... mate if you want to sing L block/N block/ Kop will all offer you that. If you want to stand, go for L or N, as only the back row stand up in the kop for the whole match. In N block, however, you could be moved due to away ticket allocations ( although that only happened once this season vs. villa in the carling cup) and you are basically in the family stand. With both N and L you'll be close to the away fans - the kop is across the other side of the pitch.

....'pends what you want :dunno:

The Kop, again, was one aching chasm of apathy bar some limp clapping to a half-hearted Great Escape. Sing when you're winning? Yea - that was us. Wolves score one and you could hear a pin drop, Wolves score two and you could hear the penny drop ~ we're shit and we know we are.

N-block may be small - but that is simply 'cosy' and 'bijou' in Estate Agents parlance.

Archived