Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

New Website in the Summer

I emailed the OS today and asked about the site and if it would be changed and this is the answer i got (very short)...

Our new site will be unveiled over the summer

I think it will be like Watford's becuase they have just had a update and its made by Premiumtv too.

The premium tv ones are shite.

Wish clubs just had their own ones.

They all look the same.

The clubs with their own sites usually have the better ones. But Premiumtv sometimes have different layouts. Chelsea and Newcastle for example.

Why do PremiumTV make a lot of the websites even though they're prety shocking normally?

About 5 years ago about the time of ITV digital masses of clubs signed up with Premium TV, it was supposed to make them loads of money but it all went tits up and they're now stuck with a long contract. Maybe MM can get us out of it.

I emailed the OS today and asked about the site and if it would be changed and this is the answer i got (very short)...

I think it will be like Watford's becuase they have just had a update and its made by Premiumtv too.

I've seen League One teams that have a better site than that.

Ive been bleating on about these two sites for years... it time for the website to be alot better than it is

Look at southamptons/evertons and (1) and manure(2)

http://www.rippleffect.com/index.php

http://www.lightmaker.com/websites/portfolio/sport/man_utd

The pages and the info on our site is fine but, i agree, we need a much better site. Its not vital but i just get bored looking at our site. being the same as about 70 other clubs in the country. We want to go forward as a club and a team, the site should move forward aswell.

Portsmouth are with Premiumtv and have the same design as ours so why has Milan seen that we should change it at Leicester but he was happy with it at Pompey. I should think that it must be to do with the supporters survey that was around a few weeks ago. One of the questions was "Are you happy with the appearance on the site?" The majority must have said no.

I'm trying to spot the difference between our OS and Villa's...and colour seems to be about it :dunno:

It's fatter. :blink:

It's centred.

And the navigation buttons on the left look less cack than ours. I don't much like the amateurish-looking 3-D 'buttons' for the navigation. :ermm:

Archived