Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shez

Kisnorbo suspended for next season!

If I remember correctly Kisnorbo was also suspended for the begining of this season! Lets just hope thats the only similarity between this season and next...

This season just gone, he missed two games didn't he?

Should be just the one next time. ;)

This season just gone, he missed two games didn't he?

Should be just the one next time. ;)

Yeah because he got sent off against Coventry for his tackle on the Cov players chest lol

I remember on the last game last season, he was doing the run with Birch and on every lap he was signing autographs for people. Top bloke.

Yeah because he got sent off against Coventry for his tackle on the Cov players chest lol

I remember on the last game last season, he was doing the run with Birch and on every lap he was signing autographs for people. Top bloke.

Only so he could have a breather.

Only so he could have a breather.

lol

To be fair, even after the Wolves game yesterday he was the only one signing autographs and shaking the supporters hand as a "Thanks for your support". He's a genuine man and very likeable.

lol

To be fair, even after the Wolves game yesterday he was the only one signing autographs and shaking the supporters hand as a "Thanks for your support". He's a genuine man and very likeable.

Signing autographs as a goodbye gesture ?? Rumour has it he is on his way out. Like you say he's a top man.

Signing autographs as a goodbye gesture ?? Rumour has it he is on his way out. Like you say he's a top man.

on his way out to where because if its birmingham the rumour has been going around for ages :whistle:

Archived