Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Too much...

bands.jpg

lol lol lol

Which bands have you got and how much have you spent on them?

62205[/snapback]

Livestrong - $2(aus)...which is probably at a guess, 40/50p....

I am also waiting for my Beat Bullying one which is free, But I will wear my Livestrong band more because it means more to me!

Guest Daniel

Nice one.

I will explain what mine are...

From left to right...

Nike Baller Id Band - Basically a yellow band with a nike logo, no meaning, therefore i never wear.

Nike Player Id Band - Black band, with a nike logo on and the word 'Player'.

Pink Breast Cancer Band - Money goes to breast cancer from purchasing this, i know sufferers so means alot to me.

Livestrong - We all know what that is about, means alot.

Nike Respect Band - White band with nike logo and the word 'Respect'. I like this one, just basic respect for people.

Beat Bullying - Free from BBC, we all know what it's about and has a good meaning before it.

Nike Racism Band - The latest addition, will wear as much as the others, hopefully the money made will go towards stopping it.

Don't have any.

I don't like the fact that people buy them as a fassion thing and forget the meaning. Some right twat at school even stoll a Beat Bullying band of another lad. How sad.

62300[/snapback]

I ain't wearing mine for fashion, I'm wearing it for the meaning If its fashionable to wear them great but I ain't to bothered!

Guest Daniel
Don't have any.

I don't like the fact that people buy them as a fassion thing and forget the meaning. Some right twat at school even stoll a Beat Bullying band of another lad. How sad.

62300[/snapback]

Why lie?

I seen you wearing one at the last game. :(

I aint sayin anyone on here is wearing them for the wrong reason. But it's got to the point where there's a band for everything from every charity. I  don't think it's right for charity's to compete.

62304[/snapback]

I do, if it helps people.

if you wanna wear wrist bands its your choice but i don't see the point in them to be honest, it's just like saying 'oh look how fantastic i am for giving to charites etc' i don't wear owt saying i stuff my change in a collection tin. if you don't feel anything for breast cancer and stuff its more of a worry.

Don't have any.

62300[/snapback]

Why lie?

I seen you wearing one at the last game. :(

62305[/snapback]

My brother has it now :rolleyes:

if you wanna wear wrist bands its your choice but i don't see the point in them to be honest, it's just like saying 'oh look how fantastic i am for giving to charites etc' i don't wear owt saying i stuff my change in a collection tin. if you don't feel anything for breast cancer and stuff its more of a worry.

62308[/snapback]

It makes much more sense to give an amount of money each month to certain helping organisations. But of course to create publicity and attention to the respective charities, I guess they might be useful, those wristbands.

Personally it's a very good idea these bands are. Now people will buy these just for fashion purposes, but that can have it's purposes. For example if some goon wants to buy every wristband under the sun for fashion purposes, not only is that goon getting satisfaction and 'respect on the street' which also might prevent bullying, the charities are getting a vast amount of money for the cause.

Win, win situation really. Great idea, it's good to have things like this in my opinion.

Guest Daniel
Personally it's a very good idea these bands are. Now people will buy these just for fashion purposes, but that can have it's purposes. For example if some goon wants to buy every wristband under the sun for fashion purposes, not only is that goon getting satisfaction and 'respect on the street' which also might prevent bullying, the charities are getting a vast amount of money for the cause.

Win, win situation really. Great idea, it's good to have things like this in my opinion.

62449[/snapback]

Am i one of them goons?!

62449[/snapback]

Am i one of them goons?!

62503[/snapback]

No mate, at any point have you mentioned that you wear them solely for fashion reasons? So therefore you don't relate to the fact that alot of people will buy these bands just for fashion purposes and try and collect them as much as possible. I wear one or two as I think they look good and they go to a good cause, perhaps i'm the goon :D

Guest Daniel

62449[/snapback]

Am i one of them goons?!

62503[/snapback]

No mate, at any point have you mentioned that you wear them solely for fashion reasons? So therefore you don't relate to the fact that alot of people will buy these bands just for fashion purposes and try and collect them as much as possible. I wear one or two as I think they look good and they go to a good cause, perhaps i'm the goon :D

62521[/snapback]

I only usually wear one at a time unless im wearing the racism one which is 2 together. ;)

Archived