Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Hot Chip

Downloaded the DJ Kicks compilation album that Hot Chip have put together - same series of mixes as those done by the likes of Nightmares on Wax, DJ Cam, etc.

Really not heard that much by the group themselves but f**k me this compilation is quality!

Get it.

But this made me think - what's their own stuff like? If it's anything like the influences on this album suggests then I imagine it's pretty damn good.

Laiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid back. Laiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid back.

We'll give you laid back.

Tuuuuuuuuune!!!

Hot chip arent your normal everyday sound, more like an aquired taste (or so they feel to me anyway), but nonetheless still great.

The Warning is good. I like it.

Downloaded the DJ Kicks compilation album that Hot Chip have put together - same series of mixes as those done by the likes of Nightmares on Wax, DJ Cam, etc.

Really not heard that much by the group themselves but f**k me this compilation is quality!

Get it.

But this made me think - what's their own stuff like? If it's anything like the influences on this album suggests then I imagine it's pretty damn good.

You've come up with good music again James and love the DJ Shadow avatar setting !!

Get it.

Where can I get hold of this, James?

Where can I get hold of this, James?

I've found it for you mate as i was looking too.

Go to this site http://www.g2p.org/, and type Hot Chip into the search box, then click the albums on the right hand side, after that click GO.

It will then bring up a link to Megaupload which just happens to be the album your after.

Enjoy.

I've found it for you mate as i was looking too.

Go to this site http://www.g2p.org/, and type Hot Chip into the search box, then click the albums on the right hand side, after that click GO.

It will then bring up a link to Megaupload which just happens to be the album your after.

Enjoy.

Alternatively go to Amazon - Hot Chip - DJ Kicks.

I used *cough* Mininova *cough*. Allegedly.

I love this album JTB, cheers for the heads up.

My pleasure.

This is brilliant.

Yes indeed.

You're next musical mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get hold of DJ Vadim - The Soundcatcher.

I have read enough about your taste to know you will repeat above comment.

My pleasure.

Yes indeed.

You're next musical mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get hold of DJ Vadim - The Soundcatcher.

I have read enough about your taste to know you will repeat above comment.

:thumbup:

Haven't been able to get hold of Brainfreeze for love nor money though. :(

:thumbup:

Haven't been able to get hold of Brainfreeze for love nor money though. :(

I have a particular interest in ensuring good music is heard by those that will appreciate it and this album is quite special.

PM me your address or something and I'll send a copy to you.

Currently more impressed by Coming on Strong although I need to give The Warning a proper listen.

Listening to the former on the train on Saturday was a f**king pleasure. It was like liquid music or something, just flows along so well.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived