Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Hot Chip

That bad? No gems un-earthed

Oh dear, I looked this morning and it had downloaded, I give it a little rasper when I get home tonight

Ignore him, he only likes shouty shouty music. It's a decent album. Not as good as either of their own albums but still pretty good.

By the way JTB, drove to work for the first time ever today with Brainfreeze on the stereo and the windows down. If I hadn't have been driving my mum's Toyota Yaris I reckon I would have got a few admiring glances from the girls at the traffic lights on the Welly Road.

Ignore him, he only likes shouty shouty music. It's a decent album. Not as good as either of their own albums but still pretty good.

By the way JTB, drove to work for the first time ever today with Brainfreeze on the stereo and the windows down. If I hadn't have been driving my mum's Toyota Yaris I reckon I would have got a few admiring glances from the girls at the traffic lights on the Welly Road.

Isn't it time you got a ridiculous, posey car which is entirely impractical and you can't afford to run?

Mate I think Brainfreeze would make even your Mum's Yaris cool. Some proper rare funk on there y'know.

You got hold of Blazing Arrow yet?

I had 'The Scorpions' on the other day during a rare bit of sunshine.

I've never seen such a large group of people in Maidstone engage in synchronised head-shaking in my direction, even during my karaoke phase.

Mate I think Brainfreeze would make even your Mum's Yaris cool. Some proper rare funk on there y'know.

Yeah I have to say I slightly prefer Nia at the moment although I still need to work through Blazing Arrow properly. And even more than both of them I'm loving the Pharcyde album Bizarre Ride at the moment...

Eagerly awaiting the new Hot Chip album too....

Stop insulting the Yaris :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

I may be getting my mum's one tomorrow.

Anyway, I was listening to Coming On Strong whilst giving blood.

I might compile a list of the best albums to listen to while giving blood.

This was pretty good, I could open and close my fist in time with the music, thus increasing blood flow.

Great work Hot Chip, great work.

Stop insulting the Yaris :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

I may be getting my mum's one tomorrow.

Anyway, I was listening to Coming On Strong whilst giving blood.

I might compile a list of the best albums to listen to while giving blood.

This was pretty good, I could open and close my fist in time with the music, thus increasing blood flow.

Great work Hot Chip, great work.

:yesyes: Could be useful. :thumbup::whistle:

No pith.

TPH -5

TPH Previous total 0

TPH New total -5

After all that work to get myself to zero.

It's a bit like my finance situation. Zero looks so far away.

And yet having LESS than nothing after 23 years of what can only be described as mediocrity just seems so wrong.

About a year ago now. We started the thread about Ikea food that day, if you can find that.

Whoever was posting as Fez posted about loving the meatballs there.

Fez is pescatarian I believe (is that right - or just vegetarian?)

Anyway - it was a gaffe.

We all produced some of our finest work posting as each other and it has to be said - it was extremely obvious at times.

Archived