Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

One for the doubters

lol

I have got a few days to go before I go to Cyprus for a couple of months and the last thing on my mind is to come on here and post 30+ times a day like I have done since joining this forum in January so I am getting my two pennies worth in now before the drought kicks in!! I may try and argue with everyone and anyone, even if we sign Ronaldo on a bosman i`ll find an excuse to moan that it wasnt a good deal. lol

On a serious note we all know Thrac talks sense but also talks a large amount of bollox (no offence meant!). Its all about opinions and we are all entitled to them. I find it more fun exchanging views with people who dont think or agree with me than I do in talking to people who have little or no opinion of theie own. The bottom line is I know I am always right PMSL :unsure::frusty:

That's true, I would never expect anything other of Thrac than to fight his corner! He has made some valid points this season with incorporating youth and having a more attacking style of play. However topics like this, I see no purpose in, other than to wind other posters up, subtly boast he may have a inside knowledge and also provide no actual useful information!

That's true, I would never expect anything other of Thrac than to fight his corner! He has made some valid points this season with incorporating youth and having a more attacking style of play. However topics like this, I see no purpose in, other than to wind other posters up, subtly boast he may have a inside knowledge and also provide no actual useful information!

But the boy Thrac is an expert at that lol

I get it from a special contact of mine. Has to be hush hush though mate, as I'm sure you can appreciate.

I'll continue to keep you in the loop and whilst I can say no more at the moment - well, let's just say you'll know it when it happens and you'll know you heard it here first.

Don't read too much in to this either, but a club we all have an interest in, will, all being well, be appointing a new manager THIS summer... and I can exclusively reveal that there is a good chance the candidate will be male!!!

Finally... a much talked about overrated youngster at the same club with EITHER be staying at the club OR leaving! I must admit, I did not hear this bombshell first hand but the SOURCE is VERY GOOD, although I cannot reveal it!

Keep your ears to the ground folks and remember... YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Gotta be one of the funniest dudes on this site lol

Decisions are being made and I imagine MM is consulting appropriate people in making them.

Sorta links in with what MM was saying in an interview a week or so ago.

He mentioned that he was on the lookout for players all the time - and was consulting certain people to help decide if a certain player would be acceptable to any potential incoming manager. So one would imagine MM is also consulting certain people about current players already - perhaps to see if there's players that no manager in their right mind could possibly want in their squad.

*cough* Douglas *cough* :whistle:

Your sarcasm does you little credit.

If it was credit I was after I'd ring Ocean Finance. Have you seen the birds they have working for them on that advert?

THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.

If it was credit I was after I'd ring Ocean Finance. Have you seen the birds they have working for them on that advert?

THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.

So they're fit and they talk dirty?

I clearly backed the wrong horse when I got credit from my own bank. :ermm:

You could always ring em anyway if you're feeling lucky. :whistle:

Sorta links in with what MM was saying in an interview a week or so ago.

He mentioned that he was on the lookout for players all the time - and was consulting certain people to help decide if a certain player would be acceptable to any potential incoming manager. So one would imagine MM is also consulting certain people about current players already - perhaps to see if there's players that no manager in their right mind could possibly want in their squad.

*cough* Douglas *cough* :whistle:

Are you suggesting MM consulted him about other squad members?

Archived