Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

One for the doubters

There's a few would seem to have written off Louis Dodds chances of a senior career at Leicester already - to have expressed the view that he's out of the picture and can only look to Division One and Division Two.

Perhaps they'll get a surprise soon. :whistle:

So he has got a new contract?

If this is the case then great but remember that most of us are not suggesting that he is useless but simply the fact that he is not ready for our first team and the brief spell at Rochdale was a sure-fire clue that he isnt ready yet. If he stays, get him out on loan and lets hope he progresses. If he doesnt, punt him out like COG.

So he has got a new contract?

If this is the case then great but remember that most of us are not suggesting that he is useless but simply the fact that he is not ready for our first team and the brief spell at Rochdale was a sure-fire clue that he isnt ready yet. If he stays, get him out on loan and lets hope he progresses. If he doesnt, punt him out like COG.

I didn't say that.

No, but come on Thracian, you pretty much implied it. :thumbup:

I don't think I did. I only said there MIGHT be a surprise.

We've already had Richard reportedly putting 2+2 together and unintentionally getting four-and -a-bit.

I try to tell it as it is, in my not necessarily flawless opinion, not as I'd perhaps like it to be.

We will be signing a player this summer definite... I'm being purposely ambiguous, vague and evasive here... but mark my words, you heard it here first... a player (who's identity I can't reveal) will be signing on a date (I can't reveal) - watch this space! Maybe.

Oh no.

Not another one of Thrac’s attempted subliminal message threads that has absolutely no substance whatsoever

I'm still wondering about the "harvest"... its like watching Lost... just a sec....

...Thrac is John Locke... :o

john-locke-wallpapers.jpg

...well maybe with a beard :D

Lets hope he takes his chance this season and proves Thracian right.

And Fryatt prove Thrac wrong and him and Dodds form a lethal partnershipwith Hume playing behind them.

I'd certainly like to think that Fryatt and Dodds would both do themselves justice next season, if they're here! :D .

With the reinstatement of the Reserves in a competitive League there should be no reason for the club not to have four fit and in-fom strikers next season and let the best men lead the way.

I see no reason that all should not be properly involved.

We will be signing a player this summer definite... I'm being purposely ambiguous, vague and evasive here... but mark my words, you heard it here first... a player (who's identity I can't reveal) will be signing on a date (I can't reveal) - watch this space! Maybe.

lol

Thracian, you wouldnt start a brand spanking new thread with an "I told you I knew it" subliminal message thrown in there if you werent aware of something. If you dont knwo anything and this is just another excuse to write Dodds` name then you shoul dbe banned for 3 months lol

As for the quote by Dames... "Lets hope he takes his chance this season and proves Thracian right. And Fryatt prove Thrac wrong and him and Dodds form a lethal partnership with Hume playing behind them.", I think I would much rather have Fryatt on the bench, Dodds on loan to Wrexham and a couple of new quality strikers to rival Hume for two of three striker slots.

I'm still wondering about the "harvest"... its like watching Lost... just a sec....

...Thrac is John Locke... :o

john-locke-wallpapers.jpg

...well maybe with a beard :D

It's not my fault there's been no announcement by the OS - I only wished he'd been offered and had signed a two-year deal.

If they've not been told that they'll have nothing to say and I'll just have to keep wishing!

I know it is frustrating and if I could tell you any more I would. But, right now, there isn't.

I know it is frustrating and if I could tell you any more I would. But, right now, there isn't.

All this does is tells us that you do actually have bias towards Dodds because you either know him or a member of his family or close friend. You always go on about him and defend him against players who have done it in the lower leagues like Fryatt when to most of us the choice between the two is like picking between a Ferrari and Skoda.

You are obviously aware of something that isnt official and on the OS as you dont want to upset the apple-cart like some bloomin Eastenders actor telling us what happens in the next episode!

At least we have finally got to the reason why you rate the lad, its because of a link to him as aposed to ability.

All this does is tells us that you do actually have bias towards Dodds because you either know him or a member of his family or close friend. You always go on about him and defend him against players who have done it in the lower leagues like Fryatt when to most of us the choice between the two is like picking between a Ferrari and Skoda.

:@

You are obviously aware of something that isnt official and on the OS as you dont want to upset the apple-cart like some bloomin Eastenders actor telling us what happens in the next episode!

:@

At least we have finally got to the reason why you rate the lad, its because of a link to him as aposed to ability.

I don't think that is quite the case as he says the same about most of the academy, so he therefore must know king gradel, mattock, etc...

As for the quote by Dames... "Lets hope he takes his chance this season and proves Thracian right. And Fryatt prove Thrac wrong and him and Dodds form a lethal partnership with Hume playing behind them.", I think I would much rather have Fryatt on the bench, Dodds on loan to Wrexham and a couple of new quality strikers to rival Hume for two of three striker slots.

I said lets hope ey :P

But realistically i wouldn't mind 1 or 2 quality strikers coming in.

Not Leon Best though.

As is your way sometimes you are simply putting together and coming up with your own convenient answers.

I suppose you would say the same applies to Mattock, King, Gradel, Porter, and everyone else I choose to mention...a point I've just noticed has been made by Abrasive Fox who seems to write my own quotes and then comment on them.

Archived