Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PAULCFC

MILAN IN 4.4.2

Guest ttfn
Some interesting points..."I'm dissapointedthe previous decision-makers didn't let me take over sooner"being the one that stands out for me! :angry:

I know for a FACT that that statement is total and utter bo llocks. The pevious board did everything that they could to push the deal through, accepting no fewer than 8 (EIGHT) bids from MM only for him to go and change them. MM is a devious, self-promoting tw*t, and if he appoints Warnock, that will further my conviction. the pair of them deserve each other. Leicester City doesn't.

P.S. Not that I'm complaining - we need his money. :worship: Shame that he's a total con merchant who blagged his way through at Pompey and manipulated the shareholders of LCFC out of their money.

I know for a FACT that that statement is total and utter bo llocks. The pevious board did everything that they could to push the deal through, accepting no fewer than 8 (EIGHT) bids from MM only for him to go and change them. MM is a devious, self-promoting tw*t, and if he appoints Warnock, that will further my conviction. the pair of them deserve each other. Leicester City doesn't.

P.S. Not that I'm complaining - we need his money. :worship: Shame that he's a total con merchant who blagged his way through at Pompey and manipulated the shareholders of LCFC out of their money.

Well we will see WHO is the "Devious self-promoting tw*t this summer if Milan spends BIG on LCFC then it won't be him..........It will be some MALICIOUS pr*ck with personal axe to grind, guess time will tell us which one it is won't it pal. :thumbup:

Oh fook off, Tim. :rolleyes:

Guest ttfn
Well we will see WHO is the "Devious self-promoting tw*t this summer if Milan spends BIG on LCFC then it won't be him..........It will be some MALICIOUS pr*ck with personal axe to grind, guess time will tell us which one it is won't it pal. :thumbup:

That won't change how he acquired the club and how he continues to lie about it. I have no personal axe to grind at all. And in fairness my previous post was a little harshly worded. But he is expected to provide funds. My opinion's not going to change if he does - that was the pretence under which he acquired the club. I'm not entirely sure malicious is an appropriate word either, I think you might be wanting to take that back. There was no malice in what I said, it was just what I thought and continue to think.

That won't change how he acquired the club and how he continues to lie about it. I have no personal axe to grind at all. And in fairness my previous post was a little harshly worded. But he is expected to provide funds. My opinion's not going to change if he does - that was the pretence under which he acquired the club. I'm not entirely sure malicious is an appropriate word either, I think you might be wanting to take that back. There was no malice in what I said, it was just what I thought and continue to think.

Narrrrr... malicious pr*ck sounds about right :thumbup:

milans the best thing that has happened to us for years

You do realise he's foreign don't you? You understand that Serbia isn't near Staines? I mean, your BNP lot wouldn't be too happy about him being in the country.

Oh, what am I thinking! Expecting anything less than double standards from a BNP supporter. What a fool am I?! :doh:

You do realise he's foreign don't you? You understand that Serbia isn't near Staines? I mean, your BNP lot wouldn't be too happy about him being in the country.

Oh, what am I thinking! Expecting anything less than double standards from a BNP supporter. What a fool am I?! :doh:

:yawn:

I can see it from both sides to be fair.

If you know for a fact that MM was almost "at it" with regards to getting the best deal whilst shareholders lose out, then it must hurt a tad to know that you were being led along and feel almost conned. However, the facts are that we were not inundated with bids or better offers because if we were MM wouldnt be incharge. He may have done what many businessmen would have done and bought the club for as cheap as possible so we cant have a go there, especially is the saved money actually is being given to the new boss in way of a transfer kitty.

Anyway, time will tell how succesful or not that MM will be but lets face it, without him we were up shite creek without a paddle and could have been in a similar or worse position than the Northern monkeys of Leeds United.

:yawn:

Good comeback - I can see that I am up against a superior mind here...a superior master-race type of mind no doubt. I'd better pack my bags and call it a day before you find the smilie 'show all' button and really let me have it.

Archived