Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

A request

TPH's idiot list has plenty of space in it, doesn't it (don't put me in it though). But even idiots have a right an opinion however wrong they be.

true but sexism, racism and so on in terms of insults is very wrong and especially when it's someone like Lisa who probably goes to and knows more about football than they do!! and to be honest it was pretty much unfounded as well Lisas post involved what some might call humour which this poster doeesn't seem to understand!!

maybe the time it was posted suggests that this posts was a little bit tipsy!!

true but sexism, racism and so on in terms of insults is very wrong and especially when it's someone like Lisa who probably goes to and knows more about football than they do!! and to be honest it was pretty much unfounded as well Lisas post involved what some might call humour which this poster doeesn't seem to understand!!

maybe the time it was posted suggests that this posts was a little bit tipsy!!

Unless you get drunk and home near the pc by 12, no. The guy is firmly idiotic.

Firmly back on track... There will be no use of the term "Mad Dog" in reference to Mr. Allen by me for the forseeable future, and I shall only begin using this term when referring to him should we be in a similar mess to the one we were in this season.

I will be calling him Mad Dog im afraid.

O dear me..if he's going to get upset about a poxy nickname will he have a complete breakdown when the numptys start calling for his head after a poor run...because believe me it will happen no matter how good he is! :rolleyes:

"Fasion" are you serious or what ?? FASION !!! this is a bluddy football shirt, tell you what Lisa go and support the Leicester ladies, they win all the time so even you would be struggling to find something to moan about, AND you could talk "fasion" with the girlies afterwards ! oooohh is this neck line too plunging, does my bum look big in these shorts, this shade of blue is`nt quite right, the logo clashes, etc etc !

:mellow:

Didn't quite pick up on the 'Is a sarky cow' bit did you. :unsure:

I reckon it would seem disrespectful to start calling our new gaffer by a nickname he 'apparantly' doesn't like.

Although if we're several months in and results aren't going our way.... :whistle:

....I've no doubt some fans will start using that nickname in reference to mr allen.

Alex, you too my friend are a moron, keep smiling !

Evington. think I`ll decide as to the "need" for any post I choose to make thank you !

MBK thanks very much for defending my rights to an opinion whilst making abundantly clear that you agree that I am indeed an idiot.

Jay, you probably make the best point of all. I suppose on reflection there was a sexist undertone to my post, this was un intended as I am to stupid to be sexist, it was merely to hammer home my dismay at fashion (lildave 3, sorry about the THREE wrong spellings but an idiot has the right to a lapse or 3,) aspect being mentioned with regards a football shirt, I can however dismiss completely your other 2 points, Lisa has not been to, or does not go to more games than me as that would be impossible, she may go to the same amount but NOT more, she also may know an awful lot more about the game than your average idiot but again NOT this one, and finally I am tea total so my moronic post was not the product of an alcohol drenched brain.

MBK, (again) thanks for the upgrade to "firmly" idiotic.

Ched, yeah I did see the sarky cow, and indeed the yada yada yada, this moron can read, and has a sence of humour too.

Matt, are you going somewhere ?

Steven, why are you pleased that Matt is leaving ?

Finnegan, Oh yes I did !

Anotherofwalshie, I am big enough and ugly enough to not have to hide from a sarky cow but thanks for your concern, us idiotic moron types tend to have thick enough skins to absob flack like this, WHO`S NEXT ??

Anotherofwalshie, I am big enough and ugly enough to not have to hide from a sarky cow but thanks for your concern, us idiotic moron types tend to have thick enough skins to absob flack like this, WHO`S NEXT ??

My concern, yeah right! :frusty: :laugh: You seem to be doing a fine job of alienating yourself so I'll leave you to it. :rolleyes:

My concern, yeah right! :frusty: :laugh: You seem to be doing a fine job of alienating yourself so I'll leave you to it. :rolleyes:

Of course, sorry Walshie I mis read your post I appologise if I caused you any embassesment, my mistake !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived