Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

A request

Mad Dog?

It's atrocious, he hates it and it sounds like some character out of Football Factory.

He sounds and looks like some character (Chav him up abit :thumbup:lol) out of Football Factory!

But yeah apparently he doesn't like it, I forget where I read it but apparently he sacked a player on his first day (@ MK Dons I think) for calling him Mad Dog, how true that is I don't know, I ain't bothered to look it up just read it and took there word.

As my Forum name suggests - I would agree with the Barton Fox.

Allen does hate it, and 'woe betide' if any of the players call him that ... MK Dons ex-keeper allegedly didn't get off to a great start by joking about it when he first met him. He lasted about a month before he went out on loan and then out full stop.

It won't be boring though

As my Forum name suggests - I would agree with the Barton Fox.

Allen does hate it, and 'woe betide' if any of the players call him that ... MK Dons ex-keeper allegedly didn't get off to a great start by joking about it when he first met him. He lasted about a month before he went out on loan and then out full stop.

It won't be boring though

That isn't actually Martin Allen is it? :mellow:

How about calling him Martin Allen ?? took me ages to come up with that one, hope you like it !! it fits all the usual chants well too.

8 pages on the new shirt, come on, get a bluddy life, some of the crap in that thread beggers belief, it`s a shirt for pitty`s sake NO ONE`s DIED !!!!

8 pages on the new shirt, come on, get a bluddy life, some of the crap in that thread beggers belief, it`s a shirt for pitty`s sake NO ONE`s DIED !!!!

Fashion did. Apparently. :rolleyes:

Or MA, as it gives me nightmares, I keep thinking we've gone a time warp back to the Micky Adams (MA) era :cry:

Fashion did. Apparently. :rolleyes:

"Fasion" are you serious or what ?? FASION !!! this is a bluddy football shirt, tell you what Lisa go and support the Leicester ladies, they win all the time so even you would be struggling to find something to moan about, AND you could talk "fasion" with the girlies afterwards ! oooohh is this neck line too plunging, does my bum look big in these shorts, this shade of blue is`nt quite right, the logo clashes, etc etc !

"Fasion" are you serious or what ?? FASION !!! this is a bluddy football shirt, tell you what Lisa go and support the Leicester ladies, they win all the time so even you would be struggling to find something to moan about, AND you could talk "fasion" with the girlies afterwards ! oooohh is this neck line too plunging, does my bum look big in these shorts, this shade of blue is`nt quite right, the logo clashes, etc etc !

:unsure:

Oh dear. :wave:

o no u dint :nono:

Hmm, I'd hide if I were you... quick! :o

I'm personally amazed he spelt Fashion wrong not once, not even twice, but 3 times.

You are a moron.

That is among the stupidest posts I've read in my (almost) three years on Foxestalk, congratulations.

Jesus wept.

I will be calling him Mad Dog im afraid.

I agree not to call Martin "Maddog" as it will not help one bit! It will piss him right off as people who have called it him in the past have held him back, this is his big chance and ours to get back to being on the big scene lets not feck it up hey with daft songs which won't help our progression :thumbup:

No need for that sort of reply is there??? :thumbdown:

You are a moron.

That is among the stupidest posts I've read in my (almost) three years on Foxestalk, congratulations.

Jesus wept.

TPH's idiot list has plenty of space in it, doesn't it (don't put me in it though). But even idiots have a right an opinion however wrong they be.

Archived