Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Hume In Canada Squad for Gold Cup

Thats two key players in their respective national squads and in competitions over the summer, should help their fitness and overall sharpness... so can only be a good thing!

He deserves it, he's had a good season. Top scorer, great work rate and overall a good team player. You need someone like him in the squad.

He's the one player who next year will have to do so much more in improvements. Cards for one.

Iain Hume has been selected for Canada in the Gold Cup. Not sure about the dates but the squad has been finalised.

Cool just shows he has class at international level

He's the one player who next year will have to do so much more in improvements. Cards for one.

I can think of a lot more players who have more to do than Hume. That's if they make it through the first few Allen training sessions.

I reckon he'll rate Hume highly and I'm hoping and predicting he will be an influential player for us next season.

good luck to hume he deserves it hopefully its on tv so we can see how he gets on. i'm just worried that hume won't have had much of a break over the summer so may come back tired but at least it will keep him sharp

I can think of a lot more players who have more to do than Hume. That's if they make it through the first few Allen training sessions.

I reckon he'll rate Hume highly and I'm hoping and predicting he will be an influential player for us next season.

Yet Hume could be worth twice his value and twice his output if he got those little things right

Archived