Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Season Tickets

ST where will u be?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. where will u be buying your seat?

• N
    • L
    • KOP
    • East
    • West
    • Family

L1 rocks man, the best atmosphere in the ground, I know N1 is supposed to be the best but it's full of kids who don't even watch the match.

The kop sucks unall, NOOOO atmosphere at all !!

Because you come across as a mature respectable grown-up yourself mate. :thumbup::appl::rolleyes:

The West Kurve in Frankfurt is the plase to be :thumbup::whistle:

This is the complete truth. I agree with you. And I'll be experiencing it next season.

Oh, and my answer to the thread is Not.

L1 rocks man, the best atmosphere in the ground, I know N1 is supposed to be the best but it's full of kids who don't even watch the match.

Im sorry but you're only a kid aswell. 14 tomorrow woooow! :rolleyes:

You really are a complete tool.

the kop is the place to be :thumbup:

No - not this season. The plan is to turn the Kop into a quiet zone for flask owners only...you'd be best off in L1 or N1 or at home or some place :thumbup:

:whistle::cool:

Debenture Box is the place to be...away from all the wanna be gangsta's wearing their fake Burberry and Stone Island tops and caps(Some whom have yet to start growing ANY facial hair!!!) :thumbup:

:mellow:

Erm ?

Tw@t?

:yesyes:

What exactly have you based this theory on anyway?

:mellow:

Erm ?

Tw@t?

:yesyes:

What exactly have you based this theory on anyway?

What are the odds he hasn't sat in N block? And anyway its quite clear he himself doesnt watch the game, as he spends the whole match looking at N block to see how old they are and if they are watching the match :rolleyes: City1993 = Plonker

Renewed this morning, L1 row LL seat 303 same row as last year just a few seats closer to the away fans and and the other side of the steps.

LD3 - We apologise for abandoning you, we did hope you may come with us, but we certainly admire you and ched for giving N block another chance :thumbup:

We really shouldn't be slagging off people for sitting in different areas of the ground :nono:

We are all brother and sisters(NOT literally obviously!) fighting the same fight to see our club perform well.

Lets join and embrace together....as Jesus said(dont really know if he said it!)doesn't matter what end of the table you sit upon,just tuck into this last meal and rejoice! :whistle::rolleyes::cry::banana:

Renewed this morning, L1 row LL seat 303 same row as last year just a few seats closer to the away fans and and the other side of the steps.

LD3 - We apologise for abandoning you, we did hope you may come with us, but we certainly admire you and ched for giving N block another chance :thumbup:

Not far off me and Bert mate.

We were thinking about itm until I realised it was 20 quid dearer. I'm not having any of that. :angry:

Archived