Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Season Tickets

ST where will u be?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. where will u be buying your seat?

• N
    • L
    • KOP
    • East
    • West
    • Family

I sat in the E3 at the start of the season then moved to N. I am now wondering if everyone is still staying in N block or if i should move back to the KOP as my mates want to sit there. Please inform and keep my N block resole :thumbup:

I sat in the E3 at the start of the season then moved to N. I am now wondering if everyone is still staying in N block or if i should move back to the KOP as my mates want to sit there. Please inform and keep my N block resole :thumbup:

I think me and Lildave3 are staying in N for the start of the season to give it one last go.

Tommo you should stay. :thumbup:

I really loved the atmosphere in N Block when I moved there but have such a good seat in the Kop that I didn't want to give it up.

Hopefully I'll meet up with the N Block crowd at away games where we've already had some great days.

I think me and Lildave3 are staying in N for the start of the season to give it one last go.

Tommo you should stay. :thumbup:

Ahhhhh cheers lads my mate that I took up there wants a ST but thinks it would be best in the KOP! I know its nonsense but wanted to know if you lot were still staying as i didn't want to be the only one singing (again :whistle: )

Ahhhhh cheers lads my mate that I took up there wants a ST but thinks it would be best in the KOP! I know its nonsense but wanted to know if you lot were still staying as i didn't want to be the only one singing (again :whistle: )

:o:mad::o

Ahh...but did it resolve which block was the loudest as well? :whistle::ph34r:

I think the fans make more noise than the area itself.

L1 rocks man, the best atmosphere in the ground, I know N1 is supposed to be the best but it's full of kids who don't even watch the match.

The kop sucks unall, NOOOO atmosphere at all !!

Archived