Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Direct Debit Proves A Hit

From the OS

<h3 class="headline" id="headline">Direct Debit Proves A Hit </h3>Posted on: Tue 29 May 2007Leicester City fans are taking advantage of the new interest free Direct Debit option for purchasing season tickets for the coming season.

City officials have reported that one in five supporters have already decided to spread the cost over a six-month instalment plan, but supporters are being reminded that the deadline for the Direct Debit plan is June 16.

A Club spokesman said: "Supporters feedback relating to the Direct Debit offer has been hugely positive.

"For the first time, we have been able to offer an interest free option, with no administration fees. The uptake from supporters has been fantastic.

"However, we would again like to remind supporters that this offer is only available until June 16."

Hadnt heard about this scheme till just. It's definitely what I'll be using to pay for mine. Surprised they haven't put a £10 'admin' fee on it like they did with the cheque-installment scheme they ran last season.

Interest free on 6 months of installments is very generous of them. Although I think they took this into account when they increased the prices, that increase now seems like the 'interest' element as they must have known how popular this option would be. Crafty

Anyone know if you I can review my season ticket over the phone and pay for it via direct debit or do I actually need to go in the ticket office and sign for the direct debit. Tried renewing my ticket over the internet but there is no pay by direct debit option, so I am assuming I am gonna have to go in the ticket office and sign up for the direct debit before June 16th.

Anyone know if you I can review my season ticket over the phone and pay for it via direct debit or do I actually need to go in the ticket office and sign for the direct debit. Tried renewing my ticket over the internet but there is no pay by direct debit option, so I am assuming I am gonna have to go in the ticket office and sign up for the direct debit before June 16th.

I downloaded my direct debit mandate from the website, printed it, signed it, scanned it and emailed it to them and this was accepted. :thumbup:

There's a link to the download on http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Seaso...,,10274,00.html

I can see alot of season tickets being sold this year thanks to the interest free direct debit

its the main reason why im going to buy a leicester season ticket (that and because i support them :thumbup: )

It's a cracking offer to be fair.

I'm waiting for El Cobbo to get his act together for a season ticket. :whistle: I've put my season ticket money aside in savings for now, so the interest I make will contribute to a packet of crisps for one game next season. Yeah.

Can the under 12's fee of £79 be paid over 6 monthly installments? I'm tight like that.

You're going to need a mighty close shave to get an Under-12 price.

Either that, or your Mummy must have people saying "Your Roy is so mature for his age" all the time.

Archived