Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Shirt, New Team, New Numbers, New Captain

Have we made someone club captain? I must have missed something cuz i thought it was still Paddy Mac?

Who is it now?

Paddy McCarthy is still presently the club captain.

The hope is that this little fact changes soon, to usher in the new era. Whether McCarthy will continue as club captain remains to be seen. :unsure:

Out of interest, when do the numbers come out?

Not till July/ August I'd think I still see a lot of people walking around with Hume 8 on the current shirt suggesting its way after the shirt is released.

Not till July/ August I'd think I still see a lot of people walking around with Hume 8 on the current shirt suggesting its way after the shirt is released.

Last year they came out the week the players went back for pre season training.

The Freddie Merc ususally print them!

Last year they came out the week the players went back for pre season training.

The Freddie Merc ususally print them!

:yesyes:

As I recall from the start of last season, the players had the numbers on their kits on the first day of training in July... though the OS didn't publish the numbers for a couple of days after that. But the squad numbers are to be decided as soon as the players come back for training, one would assume.

Paddy McCarthy is still presently the club captain.

The hope is that this little fact changes soon, to usher in the new era. Whether McCarthy will continue as club captain remains to be seen. :unsure:

Depends who else comes in. Can't see too many alternatives in the squad as it stands.

Depends who else comes in. Can't see too many alternatives in the squad as it stands.

What about if we got someone like De Zeeuw in? Im not sure whether i would want to make someone captain who has just come into the club

Like me :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

I got my shirt name and number (Hume,8) a day before he changed it too 7.

Archived