Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Backroom staff confirmed

From the mockery:

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?b...6269754|p|536|0

Leicester City manager Martin Allen has brought in his backroom staff as he starts to lay the groundwork for next season's Championship campaign.

As expected, his former MK Dons team have arrived in the shape of assistant manager Adrian Whitbread and first-team coach Dave Hockaday, with Damien Doyle appointed as sports scientist.

More changes are on the way and there has already been another addition.

Young prospect Ricky Sapleton, a 17-year-old striker from QPR, is joining City with Allen beating off interest from Premiership sides Liverpool and Middlesbrough to acquire him.

Allen said: "He chose to join up here and we are delighted.

"It also shows that we are not just looking short term, but to the future."

I swear some of you just sit there hitting refresh on the official site in the hope you'll be able to create a new thread :blink:

That's from the Mockery.

(Even though it's now on the OS)

To date: +6.5.

=========

+0.5 (Because his chosen assistants want to stay with him which, irrespective of the extra money, surely shows they believe in what he does).

+0.5 (For persuading a young prospect to leave London - perhaps in preference to presently better cluibs).

===========

Total +7.5

===========

=========

+0.5 (Because his chosen assistants want to stay with him which, irrespective of the extra money, surely shows they believe in what he does).

+0.5 (For persuading a young prospect to leave London - perhaps in preference to presently better cluibs).

===========

Total +7

===========

A commulative score of 7 in just several days, incroyable!

=========

===========

Total +7

===========

6.5 + 1 = 7.5

Oh my fooking god: I have met Dave Rennie (Head Physio), who I believe to be one of the best in the country. I also know that he is the top man for helping me with the occasional indigestion.

The man is frickin genius

From what I've read about Dave Hockaday in the past, he seems to have a lot of experience with Academys and was useful at Watford for integrating the Academy players into the first team squad having worked with many of them at some stage of their development and having gained the respect of the more senior members of the squad. Hopefully he can do a similar job with some of our under 18s from the season just gone.

Archived