Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Andy Cole

Jon, with all respect mate, and that's genuine respect, you're wasting your breath.

You're dealing with people here who don't understand why we don't just go out and sign all the best players on football manager, why we can't move the kop, what a rolling contract is or in fact ANYTHING at all about 'real' football.

Yeah I know, but it's Friday so I have plenty to waste :)

Excellent player in his day but not anymore. Hasnt got the pace to frighten defences anymore.

I saw Steve Claridge in Mobius on Saturday but that doesnt mean were going to sign him either!

Well if he doesn't scare defences anymore, why did he terrorise everyone's when he signed for brum at the end of the season, he was class for them !!

Well if he doesn't scare defences anymore, why did he terrorise everyone's when he signed for brum at the end of the season, he was class for them !!

Not sure about "everyone's" but he certainly terrorised our defence in the only game I saw him play. Mind you, my one-year-old daughter would have terrorised our defence last season...

Archived