Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Andy Cole

Have you heard of..... HE ISN'T PUTTING THAT MUCH MONEY INTO US.

What he said he'd put in - What our running costs are = Not much extra

If he isn't going to put any money in he had better reconsider the whole 'I want to take Leicester back to the premiership inside 3 years' talk.

He said that the funds MA needs will be available. I want to take him at his word on that.

This is how I see it, If he wants to make money, and make a profit when the time comes he needs to spend money, and I don't know how true the 9 Million over 2 years is but I beleive he will spend more than that. He is a buisnessman, If your not willing to spend money, gamble, you ain't gonna make money. Its simple.

Technically you might be right, he did say he'd invest £9million over 2 years, but he could lend us any extra money that's needed.

Those of you comparing Andy Cole to Elvis Hammond should hang your heads in shame and just give up taking any interest in football at all.

its funny cuz if cole scores every1 is like oh... but if fukin elvis scores ...he wud rip his T-shirt off have a barbeque in the middle ov the pitch n a pint to celebrate scorin cuz its like 1 in a mill dat e scores

You havn't been here long, but i can tell your going to get on my nerves. u cant even rite anyfin in english can u bruv? izit!

Dont try and get clever hes not going to tell anyone how much hes going to spend,otherwise the asking price for players goes up.Thats how business works.

Oh FFS. A few facts:

1) Milan is committed contractually to a share issue to the value of £9m over 2 years, £4.5M a year.

2) Our shortfall recently has been around the £3M a year mark.

3) That implies an additional £1.5M a year is availble from EQUITY, plus any cost savings on the the Admin side.

4) Milan wants to get to the Premiership.

5) He isn't stupid.

6) We aren't going to get to the Premiership for £1.5M a year.

7) The £9M therfore has absolutely no relationship to the transfer budget.

8) NONE.

9) DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????

Oh FFS. A few facts:

1) Milan is committed contractually to a share issue to the value of £9m over 2 years, £4.5M a year.

2) Our shortfall recently has been around the £3M a year mark.

3) That implies an additional £1.5M a year is availble from EQUITY, plus any cost savings on the the Admin side.

4) Milan wants to get to the Premiership.

5) He isn't stupid.

6) We aren't going to get to the Premiership for £1.5M a year.

7) The £9M therfore has absolutely no relationship to the transfer budget.

8) NONE.

9) DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????

Here's a fact... that's not a fact that's your opinion.

Jon, with all respect mate, and that's genuine respect, you're wasting your breath.

You're dealing with people here who don't understand why we don't just go out and sign all the best players on football manager, why we can't move the kop, what a rolling contract is or in fact ANYTHING at all about 'real' football.

Dont try and get clever hes not going to tell anyone how much hes going to spend,otherwise the asking price for players goes up.Thats how business works.

I'm not getting clever... i'm going from what he himself has said and how he previously ran Portsmouth.

Jon, with all respect mate, and that's genuine respect, you're wasting your breath.

You're dealing with people here who don't understand why we don't just go out and sign all the best players on football manager, why we can't move the kop, what a rolling contract is or in fact ANYTHING at all about 'real' football.

You forgot to include the mystery of where that extra million went from the Connolly deal.

If I read another post saying we should sign a player because their stats on fm are good I don't think I'll be able to show restraint anymore.

Back on topic...if we were to pay Andy Cole 20-30K a week...what message is that sending to the other players in the squad? Don't think that would be great for morale tbh.

If I read another post saying we should sign a player because their stats on fm are good I don't think I'll be able to show restraint anymore.

Back on topic...if we were to pay Andy Cole 20-30K a week...what message is that sending to the other players in the squad? Don't think that would be great for morale tbh.

If we pay any player that much I will streak the pitch on the first game

We could always be aiming to bring him in on a season long loan, that way wages arent really an issue, just a thought? :dunno:

Then again if they wanted him why wouldnt Brum do the same?

Archived