Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ibbosuk

WHERE ARE OUR BEST PLAYERS ?

I see the players we have so far signed as "Bit Players" (Players that come with baggage of age/injury, players to help the "BEST PLAYERS").

We have yet to sign one "BEST PLAYER" IMO.

I am waiting for the players that will get me excited about spending £700+ on season tickets for next season & give me ANY HOPE of automatic promotion.

(A bit different than the ones so far signed but ones most of us expected when Mandaric took over)

Players I'd like see here for next season.

Marek Saganowski,Freddy Eastwood,Lee Hendrie,Jason Koumas,........ "TYPES"

SO FAR I FEEL LET DOWN. WHAT ABOUT YOU ????

I see the players we have so far signed as "Bit Players" (Players that come with baggage of age/injury, players to help the "BEST PLAYERS").

I am waiting for the players that will get me excited about spending £700+ on season tickets for next season & give me ANY HOPE of automatic promotion.

(A bit different than the ones so far signed but ones most of us expected when Mandaric took over)

give him a fooking chance, didnt realise the season started today :frusty:

It is a worry, but it is also very early... i'd expect deals for players currently either in demand or on contracts with other clubs is likley to take a lot longer than those going on a free so it'll take longer for such players to be brought in, sadly i think that'll also extend to Jarvis who's likley to take a while to be confirmed (if he is brought in) because of the arbitration his fee will go to.

saganowski apparentley has already signed for southampton there fans say they are waiting for it to be announced and koumas we have got no chance of signing him

give him a fooking chance, didnt realise the season started today :frusty:

I don't think "TIME" or as you put it "A Fooking Chance" has anything to do with it.

Look, MA has brought in 4 players ALREADY, lets say he intends to bring in 8 or 10 new players for next season he is ALREADY brought in half or nearly half of what we can expect for next season (TIME IS IRRELAVANT ITS THE AMOUNT & QUALITY OF PLAYERS IN THAT COUNTS!) and so far "THE SIGNS" are not as good as I expected, thats for sure.

saganowski apparentley has already signed for southampton there fans say they are waiting for it to be announced and koumas we have got no chance of signing him

Yes I did say "TYPES" of player we all can see the quality I am refering to.

My "expectations" I thought were based on the owners expectations ?

In which case why are you griping? :dunno:

Milan has a three year plan...which doesn't mean packing out a squad with talent in the first transfer period...it means planning for the future and growing. It means being patient this season and not expecting miracles. It means accepting freebie players that may come good for us and lend experience to the younger lads.

It means trusting the management team to do their job rather than judging them based on the inadequacies of those that have gone before them.

:thumbup:

Jason Koumas is not a realistic expectation, he is a Premiership player (in terms of quality). I'm not saying that we can't buy Prem quality players, but certainly not young, top-class footballers. If we do sign anyone from the Prem, it'll be a youngster on loan or a golden oldie with a couple of years left in the tank.

The difference in overall quality between the teams at the top and bottom of the Championship is not a gaping chasm like it is in the Premiership. I think that the players we've signed add competition for places, however, I am a bit concerned that our poorest area, the midfield, has yet to be strengthened, but, as has been said before, this could involve transfer fees etc...

In which case why are you griping? :dunno:

Milan has a three year plan...which doesn't mean packing out a squad with talent in the first transfer period...it means planning for the future and growing. It means being patient this season and not expecting miracles. It means accepting freebie players that may come good for us and lend experience to the younger lads.

It means trusting the management team to do their job rather than judging them based on the inadequacies of those that have gone before them.

:thumbup:

3 YEARS !!! ??? LIKE DERBY YOU MEAN!!??(((3 YEAR PLAN IS A MAXIMUM NOT MINIMUM)))

As for trusting the management team ((((THEY HAVE TO EARN IT BY WINNING !!! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS NEXT SEASON!!))))

Inadequacies=NO FOOKING MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

3 YEARS !!! ??? LIKE DERBY YOU MEAN!!??

As for trusting the management team ((((THEY HAVE TO EARN IT BY WINNING !!! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS NEXT SEASON!!))))

Inadequacies=NO FOOKING MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Cabbage, brocolli and swede.

Probably some woodchip as well.

Anyone hoping for automatic promotion is deluded.

Anyone thinking that Jason Koumas is going to sign for us is also deluded.

Give them a break, it's been a week. It was only a few days ago that people were wondering how MA made his mind up about the current squad so quickly, now people are berrating him for not being quick enough in the transfer market. Big transfers (and I DO believe MA, DM and MM have their sights set high) do not just happen overnight, and we have to be sure we're making the right ones (contrary to popular belief I do not think we have money to burn). If we haven't made made any big signings by the end of June, then I'll start getting worried.

Just relax and enjoy the ride... :thumbup:

Some of you will harp on about 3 year plan and 'lets be patient' but apart from Sappleton, I cannot see Cort, N'Gotty or Neilsen being signings that will improve the team over a period of three years. However, I won't be too worried until other clubs in our position start buying intensely which they have yet to do.

Anyone hoping for automatic promotion is deluded.

Anyone thinking that Jason Koumas is going to sign for us is also deluded.

Give them a break, it's been a week. It was only a few days ago that people were wondering how MA made his mind up about the current squad so quickly, now people are berrating him for not being quick enough in the transfer market. Big transfers (and I DO believe MA, DM and MM have their sights set high) do not just happen overnight, and we have to be sure we're making the right ones (contrary to popular belief I do not think we have money to burn). If we haven't made made any big signings by the end of June, then I'll start getting worried.

Just relax and enjoy the ride... :thumbup:

No not deluded I want to win the league NEXT SEASON, but I'll settle for Promotion via the play offs :@

Again I did say Jason Koumas "TYPE"

Again 4 players signed ( Its Allen who is choosing the speed of the signings NOT ME, 4 "SQUAD PLAYERS" SIGNED IMO)

Around 3 weeks till Pre-season training starts !!!!!!!

NONE OF THE SIGNINGS TO CREATE THE BACKBONE OF NEXT SEASONS TEAM IS HERE (If we want any chance of getting NEAR the play offs that is) IMO

((((((((((((((((NONE))))))))))))))))

No not deluded I want to win the league NEXT SEASON, but I'll settle for Promotion via the play offs :@

Again I did say Jason Koumas "TYPE"

Again 4 players signed ( Its Allen who is choosing the speed of the signings NOT ME, 4 "SQUAD PLAYERS" SIGNED IMO)

Around 3 weeks till Pre-season training starts !!!!!!!

NONE OF THE SIGNINGS TO CREATE THE BACKBONE OF NEXT SEASONS TEAM IS HERE (If we want any chance of getting NEAR the play offs that is) IMO

((((((((((((((((NONE))))))))))))))))

Allen will make the signings he can, when he can. Remember there are other parties- players, agents and clubs! I say again, big signings will take time.

I'd love to win the league next season- but when you look at who we're competing against next season I'd say its a tough ask. Play-offs at best I would think.

And can we stop with copious use of exclamation marks and capital letters? Their use suggests that you are shouting at me.

:D

Allen will make the signings he can, when he can. Remember there are other parties- players, agents and clubs! I say again, big signings will take time.

I'd love to win the league next season- but when you look at who we're competing against next season I'd say its a tough ask. Play-offs at best I would think.

And can we stop with copious use of exclamation marks and capital letters? Their use suggests that you are shouting at me.

Its the MA hysteria........ITS GETTING A GRIPP!!!

cough....cough..

I'll try. :D

:D

Its the MA hysteria........ITS GETTING A GRIPP!!!

cough....cough..

I'll try. :D

i think you need to chill out and enjoy the summer :cool: tbh

Archived