Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

A Big Week?

All of the Todarov speculation seems to of died down a bit lately, seems like he wants to fight for his place at Pompey.

And as Fez said somewhere, if Hendrie would rather ponce around waiting for a big money Prem move I would not really be that bothered if he stayed away.

excuse me mate you argue with him you argue with me :whistle:

agreed on Hendrie though, would be a great addition but I think he sees us as second choice atm unfortunately.

Todorov will come, eventually :thumbup:

excuse me mate you argue with him you argue with me :whistle:

agreed on Hendrie though, would be a great addition but I think he sees us as second choice atm unfortunately.

Todorov will come, eventually :thumbup:

Happy to. :)

I'm not saying I don't want him here, because I do. I just don't belive he wants to leave Pompey. The speculation has been around for a while now and he has come out and said he wants to fight for his place at Portsmouth.

If he does come here, I'll be really pleased though. :thumbup:

Didn't todorov want to sign a new contract and fight for his place at Pompey :dunno:

If he did, he's taking his sweet bloody time.

He was offered a new contract some weeks ago, and has still (as of the 22nd) not signed. :ermm:

As commented at VitalFootball here:

Peter Storrie has said in The News about the two strikers:

'Toddy and Kanu have got until June 30 before their existing contracts run out.

'After that they can sign what's on offer or go on week-to-week deals. The deals are there, it's really up to them if they want to stay with us'.

[...]

Todorov looked odds on to sign a new deal, but with this still to be signed - despite seemingly being on the table since before the 2006/07 season even ended - this too is looking increasingly unlikely now. So I think it is more than likely that he will be gone too?

Todorov would be a fool to try and stay I think. A first team place for him looks extremely unlikely, and with Kanu leaving possibly, Harry Redknapp will surely be on the lookout for a couple more forwards?

Todorov would be a fool to try and stay I think. A first team place for him looks extremely unlikely, and with Kanu leaving possibly, Harry Redknapp will surely be on the lookout for a couple more forwards?

I'm sorry to have to pee on your chip's but something needs to happen soon because they are all back at work next week and we ain't got a squad that can do diddly squot in the Championship at the moment! :unsure:

And as Fez said somewhere, if Hendrie would rather ponce around waiting for a big money Prem move I would not really be that bothered if he stayed away.

I really don't get this argument though. If I was out of contract and had teams interested in me I would want to wait to see what firm offers came. Why rush into accepting something you could regret.

I really don't get this argument though. If I was out of contract and had teams interested in me I would want to wait to see what firm offers came. Why rush into accepting something you could regret.

But thats exactly what Hendrie didn't do. He's been making impromptu statements that have made him stick out like a fool.

Archived