Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

A Big Week?

Hope so... not sure i could take another week of inactivity and the mix of encouraging with down right scary rumors :unsure: ...if Allen means what he says about having the majority of his squad in place for pre-season then there should be a fair bit of activity this coming week, but we'll see... despite what Allen's said I'd have expected us to bring in a player or two during the pre-season period, what ever happens but I'd have thought it'd be realistic to expect the addition of three or four players this week? :dunno:

I'm expecting at least one new signing this week, and I'd be very disappointed if we had nobody sign. There's still positions in the team that desperately need filling, and I'm sure that MA is working to get these players in.

I'm not expecting everything to be put in place this week, but we should still move forward I think. :thumbup:

I'm expecting at least one new signing this week, and I'd be very disappointed if we had nobody sign. There's still positions in the team that desperately need filling, and I'm sure that MA is working to get these players in.

I'm not expecting everything to be put in place this week, but we should still move forward I think. :thumbup:

Agreed mate, we're still a good 3 or 4 players away from a really good squad for next season but the players we've already brought in are a big improvement in my opinion.

I'd hope for 2/3 signings this week and maybe a bit of money being spent, although I think the main 2 players we can attract in Hendrie and Todorov would be in on free's. Those 2 in then tbh the season can start now.

I agree that this could be a really big week, maybe McLeod might finally arrive after all the speculation.

I'd hope to see a couple of midfilders aswell over the next couple of weeks, it's the area that most certainly needs the most attention.

I agree that this could be a really big week, maybe McLeod might finally arrive after all the speculation.

This should be an active week, the latter end of last week was very uninspiring. Also if Mcleod doesnt arrive this week i'd be very surprised. :unsure:

Well with MA saying that everything will be in place by the time he comes back for pre season training i'd have thought that his may well be a very big week.

What are you thoughts?

ye should be a big week...you will defintelty see a couple come in but we may even see butterfinger douglas go to either st.mirren or gretna..thank god.

my prediction: hendrie,mcleod n a foreigner to come in next week

I'd hope to see a couple of midfilders aswell over the next couple of weeks, it's the area that most certainly needs the most attention.

Hope we make at least 3 signings this week but not Mcleod. I agree with Tommeh and would like to see Todorov and Hendrie arrive and maybe splash some cash on Eastwood. Doe's anybody agree with me that Sheringham would make a good signing.

Hope we make at least 3 signings this week but not Mcleod. I agree with Tommeh and would like to see Todorov and Hendrie arrive and maybe splash some cash on Eastwood. Doe's anybody agree with me that Sheringham would make a good signing.

If we signed Todorov, Hendrie and Eastwood it will be me that will splash and it won't be cash.

All of the Todarov speculation seems to of died down a bit lately, seems like he wants to fight for his place at Pompey.

And as Fez said somewhere, if Hendrie would rather ponce around waiting for a big money Prem move I would not really be that bothered if he stayed away.

Archived