Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

adam hammill

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...p;channel=&

Hammill, who is highly-regarded at Anfield, is set for a loan move this summer as Rafa Benitez continues his policy of loaning out his best young players, so that they can gain valuable experience before making the step-up to the first team.

The 19-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan at Dunfermline, helping them reach the Scottish Cup final with a number of eye-catching performances.

Hammill was also a regular in the England Under 19 side this season, in a side which included the likes of Giles Barnes, James Vaughan and Fabrice Muamba.

His showings have not gone unnoticed with a plethora of clubs north and south of the border monitoring his situation at Liverpool.

Old Firm duo Celtic and Rangers are both willing to offer the skilful winger a chance to play in Scotland again next season, after he impressed against them while playing for Dunfermline.

However, the likes of Birmingham, Leicester, Watford, Crystal Palace and Southampton are all keeping tabs on Hammill and are ready to offer the youngster regular first team football.

Would be a good signing and we should take a gamble on some more young players from the likes of Liverpool, Manure, Arsenal and Chelski

exactly! :thumbup: like that sinclair from chelski who went to plymouth, he looked very sharp!

what about chris eagles, i should imagine he wont even get on the bench with nani and anderson being brought in!??

exactly! :thumbup: like that sinclair from chelski who went to plymouth, he looked very sharp!

what about chris eagles, i should imagine he wont even get on the bench with nani and anderson being brought in!??

Also there's this Randall at Arsenal, England Under 17's rated very highly :dunno:

Eagles is an excellent player. However don't I remember Sunderland getting linked to him?

Would be an astute signing, would still really like to think we could have a go at getting Merida in on loan from Arsenal as well, but Hammill would provide us with a great outlet on the wing.

Eagles is an excellent player. However don't I remember Sunderland getting linked to him?

I guess we will stick no chance even if we were interested :whistle: Though they have been linked with virtually every single professional footballer :cool:

Would be an astute signing, would still really like to think we could have a go at getting Merida in on loan from Arsenal as well, but Hammill would provide us with a great outlet on the wing.

what position does he play :dunno:

Sounds like a decent prospect but im not a big fan of loans.

Never been a massive fan of loans either, but if he`s got some talent and probably not much chance of getting any first team football with the scousers as not many do these days, he could give it his all to try and get a permanment move and regular football, he did well for dunfermline last year. I think the same could be said for a lot of youngsters at big clubs, not much chance of first team football so i`ll put myself in the shop window.

If we are going to get him, looks like we will have to beat off a lot of competition for him.

Sounds like a good prospect, a winger as well, a position we have really struggled with lately.

If we are going to get him, looks like we will have to beat off a lot of competition for him.

Sounds like a good prospect, a winger as well, a position we have really struggled with lately.

I agree but if we beat off a 'premiership' club for Cort :whistle: then we can get Hamill. Just hope he's not like Joe Hamill :rolleyes:

Shouldn't we be giving our own 17/18 year olds a chance first?

Why is every one so keen to develop other clubs youngsters for them when we've got one of the best youth teams in the Country. Fair enough if we haven't got anyone or our youth team was totally shite.

These big clubs must be laughing their heads off at Championship clubs begging to develop their players for them :nono: after which, if they are anywhere near successful they bugger off and we're left with a massive void or they're are up their own arses and disrupt the team and prevent the development of our own players.

On top of that it helps these big clubs to go around buying up every potential youngster knowing that they can be loaned out; frankly I just don't get it at all.

Why is every one so keen to develop other clubs youngsters for them when we've got one of the best youth teams in the Country. Fair enough if we haven't got anyone or our youth team was totally shite.

These big clubs must be laughing their heads off at Championship clubs begging to develop their players for them :nono: after which, if they are anywhere near successful they bugger off and we're left with a massive void or they're are up their own arses and disrupt the team and prevent the development of our own players.

On top of that it helps these big clubs to go around buying up every potential youngster knowing that they can be loaned out; frankly I just don't get it at all.

To give a slightly different perspective, some Liverpool fans may be wondering why they have brought in seven or eight foreign youngsters this summer, not to mention spending £26.5million on one player, when their youth side has won the FA Youth Cup two years in a row.

admitly, you have a point. But if we look at what Brum did last year Loaning Muamba & Bentner who were focal points to there team. although Bentner went back to Arsenal they managed to get Muamba on a permenent basis. Also how many young english players get a chance at the likes of Liverpool & Arsenal? 1 or 2 a season may get the odd game? Maybe Benitez new Goatie/beard is scaring all the players off, he looks like Poirot lol

To give a slightly different perspective, some Liverpool fans may be wondering why they have brought in seven or eight foreign youngsters this summer, not to mention spending £26.5million on one player, when their youth side has won the FA Youth Cup two years in a row.

So why should we help these clubs out?

Archived