Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Sundays

Sundays aren't too bad for me, because everyone's still out and about around here. :thumbup:

But today I just can't be bothered to go out, it's too cold :P

66219[/snapback]

People are out and about round here, but hanging the streets really isnt my scene. :unsure:

I actually like Sundays. It's good to have nothing to do for the whole day and just relax and unwind. It's the best day to just chill out and play computer games!

I actually like Sundays. It's good to have nothing to do for the whole day and just relax and unwind. It's the best day to just chill out and play computer games!

66226[/snapback]

In a way I agree but it goes so fast and before you know it your getting in bed with work in the morning. :(

Sundays aren't too bad for me, because everyone's still out and about around here. :thumbup:

But today I just can't be bothered to go out, it's too cold :P

66219[/snapback]

People are out and about round here, but hanging the streets really isnt my scene. :unsure:

66220[/snapback]

I don't mean hanging around on the street, I mean playing basketball or football tennis, something like that. :)

People who hang around the streets round here, tend to end up at the bus-stop, listening to their ringtones. Sad People!!!!

not for me its time team sunday on discovery!!!!  :thumbsup:  :banana:

*edited due to the excitment of time team (with the gorgeous liza tarbuck) rendering me unable to spell 'on'

66194[/snapback]

So what is about Liza Tarbuck that does it for you. :huh::rolleyes:;)

*edited due to the excitment of time team (with the gorgeous liza tarbuck) rendering me unable to spell 'on'

66194[/snapback]

66268[/snapback]

lizatarbuck1b.jpg

Certainly isnt her looks... :blink:

66194[/snapback]

66268[/snapback]

if i were to settle down it'd be with her. she's 100% woman and is amusing too

Archived