Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Happy 5th Birthday The Walkers Stadium.

Quite surprised nobody's mentioned the friendly against Barca..

Not the best of games, but to watch Ronaldinho in slightly better days was a joy.

That second half against Brum this season. That was the day I knew we'd be alright.

Fryatt's 10 Second goal too, I was right behind the spot it hit the back of the net too.

Kinda wierd that my 2 highlights are games we lost!

Considering it has only been five years there have been alot of good memories.

Obviously the win againts Leeds was brilliant for a number of reasons.

It was our first win in the Premiership for that season, It was a big win againts Leeds, and of course that goal from Nalis.

Also in the same season i will always remember Hignett againts Arsenal.

Beating Milwall 4-1 was great, and so was when we beat Derby 3-1, also when we beat Forest 1-0 from a Tommy Wright goal.

Joey's goal was great to watch.

MDV's and Cadamarteri's cup goals againts Spurs and Fulham, and the Cup game againts Villa was all in all brilliant.

Also what was a good memorie for me was the second half atmosphere againts Brum last season, just show what the Walkers can be like when we try.

There have also been alot more memories in the last five years good and bad at the Walkers that i aint mentioned.

For sheer atmosphere that game was class :thumbup:

Archived