Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Prince`s new album free in the papers

I think this sunday sees the release of Princes new album (or is he still called symbol?) and he is taking the unprecedented step of releasing it via a sunday paper. If you havent heard the story you can read up here.. http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol...icle2064368.ece

Im not a fan of his but i`ll buy the paper if any shops will be stocking it. Im sure theer is some money to be made on this by selling it to the Americans via ebay but I get the feeling buying one paper will be difficult enough lol

Crazy stuff and lets hope some decent bands start following suit lol

This is a tremendous idea!

I hope more artists take offers like that.

Prince has done ok out of it fully knowing he is not as popular as he was and the album is freely available on the web.

Nice move, Mail people :thumbup:

Odd move for Prince, I believe he is bankrupt and needs all the cash he can get. I know he is not as popular as he used to be but surely he would have made more money out of sales than he would from the paper.

I think it under values his work as if to say I couldnt get a decent album together but here is the one I did and you can have it for free.

I think he is getting £500,000 for the deal. It doesnt seem like much but then again plenty of artists can crack out an album in a day if need be so this may be shite. Then again he has never been any good but it may make an ideal gift to my cousins who are coming over from Cyprus who are about 20 years behind the music scene lol

I couldn't care less about Prince but I always get the Mail on Sunday, I just hope there's 1 left when I get to the newsagents, I'd hate to have to get the Express or NOTW.

I couldn't care less about Prince but I always get the Mail on Sunday, I just hope there's 1 left when I get to the newsagents, I'd hate to have to get the Express or NOTW.

if they've not got any in peberday's you could buy some doom munger magazines on mortgages, medical disasters, how everything is tony blairs' or chavs' faults and how we're all doomed to get cancer from the above magazine titles. that, or pop to branstons

Wow!

A black man in the Mail on Sunday that isn't an illegal immigrant or a rapist with a knife.

Middle England is going to be really sodding confused tomorrow.

:worship:

Although Prince is about as black as Jacko

And you forgot terrorist and Trevor Macdonald from your list.

if they've not got any in peberday's you could buy some doom munger magazines on mortgages, medical disasters, how everything is tony blairs' or chavs' faults and how we're all doomed to get cancer from the above magazine titles. that, or pop to branstons

Panic over, I got the kids up early and sent them to the newsagents on Wanlip Rd. :sweating:

Archived