Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Where's the best place you've seen a match on TV.

Pub full of scousers in Cardiff when we took F4CUP down to the Liverpool-West Ham Cup Final. And the sight of every pint in the place going up in the air and down on the floor each time Liverpool scored. Awesome atmosphere.

Mine had to be at Uni In London 3 years + now game against Spurs we dew 4-4, I was the only Leicester fan ad went through all the emotions that day - At Halftime I had chants of who the f'in hell r u, and the whole pub team chant, lets say at full time they werent Laughing n e more there lucky to have got away with the point - at 4 -3 I think I spilt someones pint over, ah wll I think he understod :)

I had much the same experience except I was in the Loaded Dog in Leicester, and I was still practically the only City fan in there. Bloody students.

When I went down pub, England game v's Trinidad & tobago, atmosphere was awesome, next best to being there!

I had a funnier time watching the England v's Pakistan cricket last summer while I was in Tanzania. Whilst I watched us win I was surrounded by 30 or so Pakistani men cursing there team & enjoying friendly banter with me.

england beating germany 5-1 in the gallery in loughborough on the main road

sing and dancing then everyone piled out onto the street forceing the road to be closed

(i wasnt meant to be in there so shhhh :P )

Same game for me...I was in the Western on Western Road...it was mental in there...kept thinking I was dreaming!

Same game for me...I was in the Western on Western Road...it was mental in there...kept thinking I was dreaming!

Imagine if you were there. It would of been electric :thumbup: I remember they went 1-0 up & I was just thinking :frusty: Here we go again. Owen Hatrick, Gerrard long range, who got the other?

Lords Tavern when England beat Germany 5-1.Been down to watch Leicestershire get stuffed by Zomerzet(whatever happened to Scott Boswell?)What a journey home,everbody on the train were pi**ed up City fans.

Lords Tavern when England beat Germany 5-1.Been down to watch Leicestershire get stuffed by Zomerzet(whatever happened to Scott Boswell?)What a journey home,everbody on the train were pi**ed up City fans.

There is no other game I have hated Emile more in, than that one.

I had £10 @ 75-1 on England winning 4-1.

Bruno you wan*er.

N.

:mad:

Leicester vs Spurs Lague Cup Final. About 200 Spurs fans, me and some other bloke in blue. Until the 92nd minute or whatever me and this other guy belted out the old MON's blue army etc and outshouted the Spurs fans. At the end I knocked over a table of beer and left.

Pub full of scousers in Cardiff when we took F4CUP down to the Liverpool-West Ham Cup Final. And the sight of every pint in the place going up in the air and down on the floor each time Liverpool scored. Awesome atmosphere.

I meant to mention that match :thumbup:

I was in the gatekeeper pub opposite the Millenium Stadium with about 400 scousers, it was absolutely fantastic.

Watched the City Vs Spurs game sitting in a very dodgy bar in downtown Kampala. Locals all looked at me a bit strange when De Vries scored and me and my mate went a bit mad, they could not understand why we were not supporting the premiership club.

Archived