Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Where's the best place you've seen a match on TV.

First thing I checked was the fixture list for October as am will be away on holiday.

Then awaited to see if and when we were on Sky.

Unfortunately will miss a couple of away games.

But just thought where is the best place any of you saw a game while away.

Mine was in a bar in Tenerife a few years ago when we were in the premiership.

We played against Liverpool, sat near some pool fans, had a great afternoon, the banter between us was fun.

If I recall it was the time Matty Elliott accidentaly caught Owen and was tried and convicted by Andy Grey, the tosser.

Anyone else any memories?

Spurs against City at my friends Uni (now my uni) around a shed load of Spurs fans as were right near London.

DE VRIES :worship:

Remember that night, was at the game.

My ex workmate watched it on tv. He's a spurs fan.

When MDV scored he texted me and said offside.

I sent back "Who cares the ref gave it" :thumbup:

england vs argentina 98 in planet football tenerife (free vindaloo ) awesome memories apart from result

sports bar on broad street in birmingham , watch liverpool vs everton lunchtime kick off whilst on way to watch us spank villa , must be 100 screens in there , theres even 1 in the pissers !

the old walkabout next to life was pretty good . watched us spank the germans and greece game in there

england beating germany 5-1 in the gallery in loughborough on the main road

sing and dancing then everyone piled out onto the street forceing the road to be closed

(i wasnt meant to be in there so shhhh :P )

In my own armchair. Beers on ice. No knob heads to worry about in the vicinity. Home is where the heart is.

indeed, apart from the neighbours. the spurs game i shouted so loud when de vreis scored my neighbours came round and complained. hahaha was hilarious i was partying all that night down went the pints. then we got knocked out to bloody southampton in the 6th minute of extra time. my neighbours complained abut the swearing that time round.

well techinically going out to portugal and watching games on the big screen was quality.

But leicester got to be derby 0 - 4 leicester. Family wedding, went a bit mental.

stoke v leicester 2002 when we won 1-0 thanks to a scrowcroft goal, i was watching it in a pub in majorca, i was the only one who was chearing as no one else supported leicester :thumbup: i think it was the 2nd game of the season before we got hammered by ipswich

Mine had to be at my sisters wedding we were playing scotland in Euro 96.

we all came out of church for the pictures when gazza scored me and a few others jumped up for joy and i shouted F*****g get in not realising the vicar was less than 5 yards away.

my sister didnt dpeak to me for 3 months.

Women :whistle:

It's always amusing watching City win when surrounded by loads of opposition fans.

It's always good watching Leeds lose.

So watching City 4-0 Leeds in a pub full of Leeds fans in York a few years back was a pleasant way to spend a couple of hours. :)

It's always amusing watching City win when surrounded by loads of opposition fans.

It's always good watching Leeds lose.

So watching City 4-0 Leeds in a pub full of Leeds fans in York a few years back was a pleasant way to spend a couple of hours. :)

bloody hell that would be good.

Mine had to be at Uni In London 3 years + now game against Spurs we dew 4-4, I was the only Leicester fan ad went through all the emotions that day - At Halftime I had chants of who the f'in hell r u, and the whole pub team chant, lets say at full time they werent Laughing n e more there lucky to have got away with the point - at 4 -3 I think I spilt someones pint over, ah wll I think he understod :)

World Cup in south Korea, watched the game down the pub in city centre at 7am. Full English Breakfast and many pints of beer. Brilliant atmosphere.

The other was out in India and they should the Cov away game last season in the hotel bar. Shame it was a shit game!!! Was blown away it was on. Also showed the Twenty20 final last season. That was brilliant too.

Sneaking off from school at lunch for 2002 World cup opening game France vs Senegal. Had to go back as the first half was coming to a close and as we left my mates sister turned the T.V on in the kitchen so we could just catch Bouba Diops goal which turned out to be the winner, everyone was in lessons with a radio under the desk, happy days.

Archived