Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFox07

Mark De Vries

Hopefully it's a little shop window treatment for Mark. ;)

That's what I thought. From him being a player with no hope who is transfer listed, he is now a fitter player who is in contention for first team place, clubs will have taken note and be thinking twice now. A good ploy im my opinion. Although he could actually be in MA's plans, and I could be talking total crap :unsure:

I remember last year, Elvis had a great pre season and looked to be playing really well, he was the top scorer in pre season and Jon Barber was throwing praise at him by the lorry load, and he had a fantastic season last year didn't he. I say this year in and year out, I will not judge anyone until after AT LEAST the first 5 games, MDV is included in this. New season and for me everyone starts even, except for Martin Allen who starts just a few inches ahead as at the moment I'm in love with the man.

I remember last year, Elvis had a great pre season and looked to be playing really well, he was the top scorer in pre season and Jon Barber was throwing praise at him by the lorry load, and he had a fantastic season last year didn't he. I say this year in and year out, I will not judge anyone until after AT LEAST the first 5 games, MDV is included in this. New season and for me everyone starts even, except for Martin Allen who starts just a few inches ahead as at the moment I'm in love with the man.

I think both Elvis and Dodds had a good pre-season but Fryatt, who did sod all, still got picked for the opening two matches. We lost them both and failed to score a goal and took four points and scored three goals when Elvis was picked for the next two. Dodds, of course, unlike Cadamarteri and various Conference standard loan players, didn't get five minutes all season.

Thracian: Darling, I think we should go to Kilmarnock.

Mrs Thracian: And how are you going to kill him, dear? No, I don't think we will. You sit down and write something to your friends on FT. Cuppa?

Did the wife put her foot down about the "holiday" to Scotland, Thrac?

No the car windscreen's smashed and had to be repaired today. Followed by various family matters to attend to later in the week so I'll probably miss Kilmarnock too.

Archived