Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Promotion Song

Barsteward, No in all seriousness though i will be dissapointed if we dont finish top ten. Anything higher and I'm ecstatic :thumbup:

lol

True. I think your capable of about 8th or 9th place

lol

True. I think your capable of about 8th or 9th place

I'm capable of terrible, terrible things! Leicester on the other should be capable of a top 10 finish, a play off spot would have me wearing black plastic underpants in anticipation of nuggets of turd popping out my stinkhole.

Oi Charlton fan, are ye the bearer of black plastic underpants?

Your not under estimating the league then? lol

I think you probly will finish top 6, but I wouldn't be suprised if you didn't.

WE ARE CHARLTON, SOUTH LONDON'S NUMBER ONE!.

Nah, I think we will go up first time. We have made the additions although we need 2 more midfielders then let the challenge come.

Cant wait for Scunny on August 11th. And cant wait to face you on Sep 22nd :P

I'm capable of terrible, terrible things! Leicester on the other should be capable of a top 10 finish, a play off spot would have me wearing black plastic underpants in anticipation of nuggets of turd popping out my stinkhole.

Oi Charlton fan, are ye the bearer of black plastic underpants?

lol

Nope i am not

I've been sleep doodling. I'm still a bit gazed from my after dinner kip, would appreciate some help in my quest for black plastic pants. Don't just dismiss it

Righttttt.

I've been sleep doodling. I'm still a bit gazed from my after dinner kip, would appreciate some help in my quest for black plastic pants. Don't just dismiss it

You make me wet myself sometimes.......... Oh dear, I will take a pair of those black incontinence pants if you please Charlton fan

And how do you know?

we noticed when we played you in the cup a few years back! :Plol if you pay mcarthy at the back then you have no chance of keeping clean sheets so i sure hope m,arcus can find his shooting boots again!

How is life up in charlton (i live in devon) atm? still depressed after being relegated for the first time in however many years it was?

we noticed when we played you in the cup a few years back! :Plol if you pay mcarthy at the back then you have no chance of keeping clean sheets so i sure hope m,arcus can find his shooting boots again!

How is life up in charlton (i live in devon) atm? still depressed after being relegated for the first time in however many years it was?

lol.

So do we. He has scored twice for us in a year and a half.

Yea its okay. Really optimistic about the upcoming season. It was 7 seasons.

Archived