Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
yorkfox

Armchair Season Ticket - Regular DVDs

I wouldnt be that bothered for a DVD after the event but I can see many fans who cant get to the games paying a tidy sum, maybe even 50-75% of a ticket to watch a game live via the website or another forum. Im sure someone will decide to do this soon as Im sure your average Man Utd fan in London and Liverpool fan in Plymouth will stump up big money to watch live on the net lol

£100 is a lot of money to dole out for DVD's but I think it's a great idea.

I'd be up for it if you could get the games you wanted rather than all of them.

No-one wants to see us lose - particularly on DVD after the event.

I wouldnt be that bothered for a DVD after the event but I can see many fans who cant get to the games paying a tidy sum, maybe even 50-75% of a ticket to watch a game live via the website or another forum. Im sure someone will decide to do this soon as Im sure your average Man Utd fan in London and Liverpool fan in Plymouth will stump up big money to watch live on the net lol

I'd settle for the DVDs but this would be even better.

It's a 200 mile round trip to get to a game these days so would love to be able to see the team in action more.

Surely it depends on whether the TV contracts the league has demand exclusivity?

I know that they do that already with MLS, but I guess its easier for them to be able to do it because I'd guess there's not so much pressure from the TV companies cause they aren't as big deals as the Sky ones here.

I think it'd be pointless. Surely the whole point of going to the game is for the experience and the fact that you don't know what the score'd be. It'd be better if they just sold a DVD of each game in the megastore for a fiver, as has been mentioned.

I think it'd be pointless. Surely the whole point of going to the game is for the experience and the fact that you don't know what the score'd be. It'd be better if they just sold a DVD of each game in the megastore for a fiver, as has been mentioned.

Which would all be fine and dandy if everyone was able to get to home games easily/regularly... but many folks can't. :doh:

Therefore, only being able to get the DVDs from the Megastore would be even more pointless. :frusty:

I'd settle for the DVDs but this would be even better.

It's a 200 mile round trip to get to a game these days so would love to be able to see the team in action more.

it's 400 miles for me and i'm stupid enough to go down to the frenidly tomorrow! Need to check out the squad though.

It would be better if you could download it straight after without knowing the result. 7 days is a long time with your head in the sand.

Bet you would find a lot of scouts sniffing around your good players though.

Archived