Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Will today's game be on the radio?

Yeah I'm unsure because it's a friendly. They don't give too much air time to friendlies do they?

this isn't any old friendly though, this is a mouth watering clash with premiership giants portsmouth.

I think it'll be on, regular updates at the very least.

WOOT... it's on the radio.. I'll tune in online to listen to as much of it as I can here in Oz... I mean it's against our arch rivals Pompey... those matches are always good fun and even though it's a friendly, I reckon both teams won't leave anything in the tank... ;)

Where are you listening to it online?

There is a site that broadcasts Radio Leicester on it.. it's like not the official Radio Leicester site but someone created a site where they all are.. I can't remember what the address of the site actually is, but some nice people here told me about it after I was sitting up here one night wanting to hear a championship match.

Because there are no rights today though... I will probably listen here as they should be able to broadcast it... otherwise I'll have to dig up that thread...lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/local_radio/

And on the right hand side there is a button that says listen live... HTH

There is a site that broadcasts Radio Leicester on it.. it's like not the official Radio Leicester site but someone created a site where they all are.. I can't remember what the address of the site actually is, but some nice people here told me about it after I was sitting up here one night wanting to hear a championship match.

Because there are no rights today though... I will probably listen here as they should be able to broadcast it... otherwise I'll have to dig up that thread...lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/local_radio/

And on the right hand side there is a button that says listen live... HTH

http://matchlive.safc.premiumtv.co.uk/mlex...lubid=undefined

Only appears to be the Scottish Premier games today i'm afraid.

oo ooo.. got it on radio leicester at the moment 104.9 FM, Sports time from 2 o'clock with Chris Egerton himself :worship:

Always listen to it on the way to games.

I know we shouldn't read much into pre-season games, but I think if Portsmouth put out a good team E.g. the one that just beat liverpool! Then think it should be a good game. Give the players there first stern test aswell! Come on you Foxes.. If they play Kanu though we are Fookerd lol best player in the premiership & all that lol

lol I know, it's very loud, at least it's football today, so often I've tuned in only to hear about the weather and fashion from the commentators... we are getting football today... even if they sound as if Leicester will lose before the match is even finished.... ;)

Archived