Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Stupidest decision of the summer....

Have i got this right...

Bruce sells their player of the season to us ( clemence) and the intended replacement deal fell through? i mean.. surely he should of been sure of a replacement before selling him..

the stupid decision isnt just the selling of him but leaving a big gap in the side... :D

schoolboy error...

Have i got this right...

Bruce sells their player of the season to us ( clemence) and the intended replacement deal fell through?

so going into the new season he as of yet hasnt signed a replacement..

the stupid decision isnt just the selling of him but leaving a big gap in the side... :D

schoolboy error...

Spending 500 quid on that breakfast machine.

It didn't even make breakfast at all, it just shot me.

(may or may not be linked to a certain family guy episode)

Have i got this right...

Bruce sells their player of the season to us ( clemence) and the intended replacement deal fell through? i mean.. surely he should of been sure of a replacement before selling him..

schoolboy error...

He deserves that for coughing in my face during a VIP dinner at Old Trafford when I was about 11. Scarred for life....

Have i got this right...

schoolboy error...

Was giving you access to a PC.

Archived