Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

How f*cking stupid is your average City fan/FT poster?

106 members have voted

1. 1. For me it's a close run thing...

• Stupid & ignorant
    • Very stupid and ignorant
    • Would make a Big Brother contestant look like a Mensa candidate
    • Probably gets their head stuck in a lot of cupboards
    • Insufferably f*cking stupid

Ya welcome. Please adopt me as your forum guardian, where I will guide you through the intricate path of posting sensibly.

You may be able to tell by my Joined 5 November 04 that I have been a member for sometime now...

Used to post alot (My count seems to have cleared, but not worried) but found I had no time for sometime!!

Haven't posted since PT took us to top of prem..

Anyhoo, more time on my hands now so more time to post... Hello all!!

Expecting a hatload from the new striker on his debut and questioning his abilities for not doing it.

Slating MDV for not being Ronaldo.

Berating Allen for adjusting his tactics during the course of a match in an attempt to salvage it.

Picking on a 17 year old for making a couple of mistakes.

All from one lost match that contained a mass of positives.

None of these morons were realistic in their expectations before the season started and now they're sounding like a bunch of f'cking fools in their outrage. I've not bothered with most of the threads because, quite frankly, the intelligence being exhibited is woefully low. Moreover, a stack of these people didn't even watch the f'cking match.

Twats.

Spot on Mr Daggers.

:thumbup:

I think we were all spoiled by MON...

Before he came along we were shit, we knew we were shit and we thought we'd always be shit... It didn't matter, we were the Foxes, we sang whether win, lose or draw!!

Now, post MON, the atmosphere seems to have dried up a bit, fans expectations have risen and we miss the point of being a Leicester fan.

Those days were only great because the previous ones had been so shit!! Let's have a little patience, get behind the lads and help build some team spirit..

We don't only sing when we're winning!! We are the foxes and foxes never quit!!

It could be worse... David Pleat could have returned...

You had me until...........

You may be able to tell by my Joined 5 November 04 that I have been a member for sometime now...

Used to post alot (My count seems to have cleared, but not worried) but found I had no time for sometime!!

Haven't posted since PT took us to top of prem..

Anyhoo, more time on my hands now so more time to post... Hello all!!

Welcome mate but please dont be anyhooing everywhere!!! lol:welcome:

Sorry none of the above.

I dont think the descriptions are harsh enough. Especially when I read that posters are suggesting that Allen is sacked / resigns after one game. What a bunch of tw@ts!! :@

OOOHH GET IT UP BOB....STICK 2 FONGERS DOWN YOUR THROAT AND LET'S AV IT !!! :clap:

QED , surely, just being a leicester city fan is enough to demonstrate anyone's stupidity ; the doctors have said there's no hope for me , but some of you younger fans may still have a chance, if you go into some sort of rehab before it's too late :S

take up train spotting or something :blink:

Archived