Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

How f*cking stupid is your average City fan/FT poster?

106 members have voted

1. 1. For me it's a close run thing...

• Stupid & ignorant
    • Very stupid and ignorant
    • Would make a Big Brother contestant look like a Mensa candidate
    • Probably gets their head stuck in a lot of cupboards
    • Insufferably f*cking stupid

Expecting a hatload from the new striker on his debut and questioning his abilities for not doing it.

Slating MDV for not being Ronaldo.

Berating Allen for adjusting his tactics during the course of a match in an attempt to salvage it.

Picking on a 17 year old for making a couple of mistakes.

All from one lost match that contained a mass of positives.

None of these morons were realistic in their expectations before the season started and now they're sounding like a bunch of f'cking fools in their outrage. I've not bothered with most of the threads because, quite frankly, the intelligence being exhibited is woefully low. Moreover, a stack of these people didn't even watch the f'cking match.

Twats.

Expecting a hatload from the new striker on his debut and questioning his abilities for not doing it.

Berating Allen for adjusting his tactics during the course of a match in an attempt to salvage it.

None of these morons were realistic in their expectations before the season started and now they're sounding like a bunch of f'cking fools in their outrage. I've not bothered with most of the threads because, quite frankly, the intelligence being exhibited is woefully low. Moreover, a stack of these people didn't even watch the f'cking match.

Twats.

extremly accurate post :thumbup: thank you.

There is a split 50/50 between people that talk sense and people that talk bollocks on here so therefore on an average Im going to have to go for the "make big brother contestant look like a mensa candidate" as if you mix the bad with the good you end up somewhere in the middle.

Twats.

I don't even think Mattock was that bad. The pass back to Henderson was the crowds fault IMO, the whole the east stand started yelling at him for holding the ball for too long, yes it's frustrating to watch a player dither but he's 17 FFS! Any way I think Mattock thought he was in trouble of losing the ball in a dangerous position (which he wasn't) and paniced. Of course after this his confidence was completley shot.

Aside from that I don't think he was terrible, it was no where near as bad as a Sheehan V Crewe type performance.

Twats.

These are all the reasons I love Leicester fans... Always good for a laugh...

I can't wait for the Moan-In tonight: Milan Out, Allen Out etc.....

What makes me laugh, is the fookers who think we are capable of promotion, shouldn't be preturbed by the defeat. At the end of the day, if we're gunning for promotion, one defeat won't make much difference.

If we win this Tuesday and then get a win at Palace, I can just see it now a week today. Allen will have the proverbial sore bottom, from the FT's relentless tonguing.

Can we have an inner forum, a secret one, where we can keep all of the numbnuts out?

With a nice little kitchenette?

And a bar?

Who decides who is a numbnut???

Can i??

can i...please.......oh go on.....please!!!!! :blink:

Let's get back in then...why not?

I'm not going to insult anyone at all for the rest of the day, that should do it.

Smuggle me in, Daggers 'The Smuggler' Daggers.

Just don't wear your 'Daggers 'The Smuggler' Daggers' branded overalls and jodphurs combo - or they'll be on to us.

ps there is a secret tunnel in to the mods room - only it's recently become blocked up with all the sh it which has had to be deleted.

Archived