Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

How f*cking stupid is your average City fan/FT poster?

106 members have voted

1. 1. For me it's a close run thing...

• Stupid & ignorant
    • Very stupid and ignorant
    • Would make a Big Brother contestant look like a Mensa candidate
    • Probably gets their head stuck in a lot of cupboards
    • Insufferably f*cking stupid

i prefer this one, regarding hendo's 'lack of communication....

Errmmm.........the paid to play football, not talk. What was there to talk about........So James you having a roast dinner tomorrow? Get a grip. :rolleyes:

the poor boy got battered for it tho...he'll know better next time!

Maybe we should just all meet up and hunker down with some provisions.

I suggest the ridge behind General Sport, it gives a good view of the whole forum and we'd be able to see idiots coming.

I think we should bring water-bombs and some black-face soap too.

Expecting a hatload from the new striker on his debut and questioning his abilities for not doing it.

Slating MDV for not being Ronaldo.

Berating Allen for adjusting his tactics during the course of a match in an attempt to salvage it.

Picking on a 17 year old for making a couple of mistakes.

All from one lost match that contained a mass of positives.

None of these morons were realistic in their expectations before the season started and now they're sounding like a bunch of f'cking fools in their outrage. I've not bothered with most of the threads because, quite frankly, the intelligence being exhibited is woefully low. Moreover, a stack of these people didn't even watch the f'cking match.

Twats.

Agreed.

Maybe we should just all meet up and hunker down with some provisions.

I suggest the ridge behind General Sport, it gives a good view of the whole forum and we'd be able to see idiots coming.

I think we should bring water-bombs and some black-face soap too.

There is a bad smell round there though. Ultra is lurking in the bushes I think - with his flies open.

Expecting a hatload from the new striker on his debut and questioning his abilities for not doing it.

Berating Allen for adjusting his tactics during the course of a match in an attempt to salvage it.

None of these morons were realistic in their expectations before the season started and now they're sounding like a bunch of f'cking fools in their outrage. I've not bothered with most of the threads because, quite frankly, the intelligence being exhibited is woefully low. Moreover, a stack of these people didn't even watch the f'cking match.

Twats.

Amen to everyone of those points!

MDV really was not that bad, most likely to score IMO

Mattock is 17 and at times really did not show it, but he is bound to make mistakes, leave off!!

Allren is something we have needed for a while, with his risk taking and attacking mentality I feel we are bound to win more games than the last few years (though that is not very hard lol)

Top 10 is what we should expect and one defeat wont make us as bad as leeds!

"Why don't we buy someone else instead?"

"I'd rather have XXXXXXXX instead of JFH!"

"Why aren't we looking abroad with that kind of money?"

Alright, heads-up Space Cadets:

I appreciate that your seasons of European FM07 glory have given you all a unique insight into the world of football, and that you are probably second-to-none in transfer wheeling-dealing in your bedroom...but....

Real life just isn't quite the same.

Guess what - Mandaric probably has been talking to many agents about many players. You can only sign players who express a desire to come here and agree terms. Not only that, but if they currently have a football club that club need to a) be prepared to sell the player and b) accept the offer made to them or be prepared to negotiate.

Funnily enough, this isn't completed on one screen of a computer terminal followed by a wait of five minutes.

Think back to the players we attracted last season, think back to what a shite club we were last season, what kind of player do you honestly think is going to be interested in that? Mandaric's are ten a penny; almost every chairman of almost every club will rant on about plans for the future & The Premier League and the pulling power of Allen is limited to those who fancy working for a quirky guy.

So - pack up your proclamations of indignation or disapproval. I know you have taken Halifax to back2back Premier/FA Cup doubles but it doesn't wash here. It doesn't wash at all.

Can you honestly not see the contradiction in that last sentence? :doh:

The fact the game was lost completely negates any of the "positives" you care to mention - which, actually you don't.

Maybe you should stick to the Big Brother live feeds from now on, as the folk on there are about your level.

The fact the game was lost completely negates any of the "positives" you care to mention - which, actually you don't.

Erm.. no it doesn't.

The season is a campaign of 46 league games. One is now gone.. but positives can be taken from it and lessons learnt and we can move on.

So actually Ultra, you're being a prat.

Maybe you should stick to the Big Brother live feeds from now on, as the folk on there are about your level.

Answer to the question posed by the thread there ladies and gentleman.

:laugh:

Christ! You are such a pathetic cnut.

A constructive post (as always) I see.

We made alot of chances, we limited them to about two, we should of really won the game, theres the positives.

Could of been better I admit but it's a bit early to start panicing.

We'd better not lose to Accringston Stanley (who are they) tonight I will be absloutley livid if we do.

It really is, Ultra, honestly. The end of the world is nigh. It will be horrible. Armageddon. Fires of hell etc etc.

How about jumping off a bridge now?

Is that an order or a request? :unsure:

Archived