Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

What are you listening to now?

Yeah not bad, downloading yours now :P

I reccomend Tommy's if you like mine and any of Fez's as there are a lot of similar tracks on it which rock the mike :thumbup:

Im loving this compillation malarkey though.

You gonna grasp the bull and show us some of you musical tastes potter?

I thnk you'd have heard 95% of the music on my iTunes anyway, it's all common muck :whistle:

Wuss :P

You done the qualifying for tonight yet? Our paternted you do the work and get us the points and i copy off you hasn't been working as of late. Your just not putting the effort in lol

Got me The Blinding Ep by Babyshambles on the radiowaves now.

What was the fecking point in locking the old one if another one's just going to spring up in its place?

So the old one was a bit long, so what?

It's not as though people have been attemping to find some thoughtful arguments, or amusing quotes, which've been lost in the midst of it all.

I can see it now

"Remember when lildave3 was listening to The Bonzo Dog Doodah Band?"

"Oh yeah, that was well good, if only I could find his post in that devilishly long thread. "It really would add to the quality of this forum. I wish someone would do something about it."

BOLLOCKS.

God I hate this thread.

What was the fecking point in locking the old one if another one's just going to spring up in its place?

So the old one was a bit long, so what?

It's not as though people have been attemping to find some thoughtful arguments, or amusing quotes, which've been lost in the midst of it all.

I can see it now

"Remember when lildave3 was listening to The Bonzo Dog Doodah Band?"

"Oh yeah, that was well good, if only I could find his post in that devilishly long thread. "It really would add to the quality of this forum. I wish someone would do something about it."

BOLLOCKS.

God I hate this thread.

The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band are quality. They were in a Beatles film, watching a stripper. That's one of my earliest memories, watching that with my Dad. No wonder I'm like I am.

The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band are quality. They were in a Beatles film, watching a stripper. That's one of my earliest memories, watching that with my Dad. No wonder I'm like I am.

Death Cab For Cutie were named after a Bonzo Dog Doodah Band song.

Maybe we should transform this thread into "Inane musical drivel between Fez and Kokopops".

I imagine it'd be just as entertaining.

Death Cab For Cutie were named after a Bonzo Dog Doodah Band song.

Maybe we should transform this thread into "Inane musical drivel between Fez and Kokopops".

I imagine it'd be just as entertaining.

Far more so.

The Bonzo Dog Doodah Band had a song called The Intro And The Outro, I believe - which I loved when I was about 7.

Incense and Peppermints by the Strawberry Alarm Clock is an underrated song in the history of music.

Wow some pointless music knowledge that i had for once. I knew that about Death Cab and i actually own that Bonzo Dog Doodah band song on me iTunes.

Anyone see the reunion performance (minus the dead lead singer) with all the celebs - Phil Jupitus, Stephen Fry etc? Was a classic

Far more so.

The Bonzo Dog Doodah Band had a song called The Intro And The Outro, I believe - which I loved when I was about 7.

Incense and Peppermints by the Strawberry Alarm Clock is an underrated song in the history of music.

I bought my mum Gorilla by the Bonzo Dog Doodah Band for her birthday last year.

I might put it on my iPod.

Actually, it may've been the year before.

Possibly before that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometime within the past 5 years I bought Gorilla as a present for my mother.

Archived