Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

N block

So where are people that are moving from there moving to then as me and my mate have come to the decison to relocate due to the poor showing at blackpool match

I moved to L1 today for £20! Im now on row LL :angry:

I informed the poor chap that I was not impressed with the club stating that they had made me move due to the lack of people in "N" as it was now all ST holders! :@

He said sorry :cry:

I said its not your fault ;)

True story!

I moved to L1 today for £20! Im now on row LL :angry:

I informed the poor chap that I was not impressed with the club stating that they had made me move due to the lack of people in "N" as it was now all ST holders! :@

He said sorry :cry:

I said its not your fault ;)

True story!

well me and my mate are goign to see where we can move to tomorrow afternoon need some where with a way better atmosphere.They want the ground to have a atmosphere but don't seem to want to help the fans create this

well me and my mate are goign to see where we can move to tomorrow afternoon need some where with a way better atmosphere.They want the ground to have a atmosphere but don't seem to want to help the fans create this

N is now ruined!

L is full pretty much and K will cost an extra £75 to go into! That is why i felt i was forced to move to L due to my tightness :cool:

ive got a season ticket in L block but im in row j which is too close to the pitch & not enough atmosphere i couldn't get anyone singing around me so can you ring the ticket office & move your tickets nearer the back or not ? ? ? ? cheers

ive got a season ticket in L block but im in row j which is too close to the pitch & not enough atmosphere i couldn't get anyone singing around me so can you ring the ticket office & move your tickets nearer the back or not ? ? ? ? cheers

yeah you should be able to ring and sort something out

never know might be me and my mate moving over there tomorrow as well

well i will have to try and drown out all the chav hooligan wanna beez with my Leicester massive voice! :)

I was thinking why do the 15 yr old chavs turn up? If they want to fight why don't they go outside and smack each other up? Or do they need the security of the Leicestershire police who they constantly abuse :rolleyes:

well i will have to try and drown out all the chav hooligan wanna beez with my Leicester massive voice! :)

I was thinking why do the 15 yr old chavs turn up? If they want to fight why don't they go outside and smack each other up? Or do they need the security of the Leicestershire police who they constantly abuse :rolleyes:

Need to get rid of the chav's

lol i don,t care who im sitting with as long as there loud i was a tad embarassed at the blackpool game we weren't much louder than them :(

lol i don,t care who im sitting with as long as there loud i was a tad embarassed at the blackpool game we weren't much louder than them :(

don't worry mate i will be over for Watford and will make some noise for ya!

Oh i have a variation for a song!

Oh Nottingham

Oh Nottingham

Is full of Guns

Is full of Guns

Oh Nottingham is full of Guns

Its full of Bullets, Guns and bodies

Repeat! :cool:

don't worry mate i will be over for Watford and will make some noise for ya!

Oh i have a variation for a song!

Oh Nottingham

Oh Nottingham

Is full of Guns

Is full of Guns

Its full of Bullets, Guns and bodies

Repeat! :cool:

eeeeerrrmm o.k lol i'll let you start that one

Archived