Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

N block

Move to F1 ched/lil daves lot. I did from L1 after the blackpool game, a lot better people around me. Or just try to get all your season tickets near each other and start it all over again. Im quite glad i left L1 to be honest, Il sit/stand wherever though for my leicester :)

eh?

eh?

I orginally bought a season ticket in L1, but was a going to be a bit of a loner in their as my mates a tit. So after realising a old friend was in F1 i thought i might as well move their for the blackpool game and see how it went as thats where his ticket was. So after the game i realised it was quality there with the people and occasional atmosphere and ive had enough of L1. So thought i would move permitally straight after the blackpool game.

Sorted.

L1 row h or k i think i'm on so quite low down.

I will be relocating from N Block tomorrow and there is only one real place i am contemplating moving to and that is L1. I actually thought the atmosphere on Saturday was good at The Walkers. We could actually hear the kop from the North Stand and i felt L1 made decent noise.

I sat in the Kop for the first few seasons and i refuse to go back. I was completely surrounded by idle armchairs fans who prefer hushed silence to a cacophonous roar. The noise is always tepid as most of the fans seem reluctant and never seem roused. I will be joining L1 and i may bring a flag with me too for good measure.

I will also be voicing my grievances to the club regarding their lack of support for the singing section and how they attempted to stifle its development with the allocation of this area as season-ticket holder only. L1 here i come! :clap:

I will be relocating from N Block tomorrow and there is only one real place i am contemplating moving to and that is L1. I actually thought the atmosphere on Saturday was good at The Walkers. We could actually hear the kop from the North Stand and i felt L1 made decent noise.

I sat in the Kop for the first few seasons and i refuse to go back. I was completely surrounded by idle armchairs fans who prefer hushed silence to a cacophonous roar. The noise is always tepid as most of the fans seem reluctant and never seem roused. I will be joining L1 and i may bring a flag with me too for good measure.

I will also be voicing my grievances to the club regarding their lack of support for the singing section and how they attempted to stifle its development with the allocation of this area as season-ticket holder only. L1 here i come! :clap:

WOW a younger version of me did exactly what you have done!

I used to sit in the morgue oooops! sorry South Stand (i resent calling it the Kop)

I also have a flag! I was on the back row where were you in N?

Today I moved to L on row LL (high as i could get) there are a few left but i 1's and 2's at the top :thumbup:

WOW a younger version of me did exactly what you have done!

I used to sit in the morgue oooops! sorry South Stand (i resent calling it the Kop)

I also have a flag! I was on the back row where were you in N?

Today I moved to L on row LL (high as i could get) there are a few left but i 1's and 2's at the top :thumbup:

I thought there were no 2's near the top? :S

Archived