Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

N block

Andy and Jamie because they created it. Technically there were anyway.

We all know who made it what it was last year ;)

Ah right ok.

Got to admit though for the Cov game. That was good. But after, it all went pear-shaped. :(

The atmosphere will come when we start winning.

Dont worry about it atm ;) ;)

yeah thats the problem i had stayed away from leicester for a few years & i never remembered us being a sing when your winning team but it was a poor atmosphere for blackpool considering it was the 1st day

yeah thats the problem i had stayed away from leicester for a few years & i never remembered us being a sing when your winning team but its was a poor atmosphere for blackpool considering it was the 1st day

The season when we went up the atmosphere was amazing :)

Hopefully it shall return this season or next season :rolleyes::unsure::unsure:

The season when we went up the atmosphere was amazing :)

Hopefully it shall return this season or next season :rolleyes::unsure::unsure:

prefferably this month mate if i wanted to sit peacefully & watch football i would watch it at home im gonna try & move my season ticket further up L tommorow cos it was a good atmos' up the top

prefferably this month mate if i wanted to sit peacefully & watch football i would watch it at home im gonna try & move my season ticket further up L tommorow cos it was a good atmos' up the top

Yeh the atmos in L is good but some games its dead and thats the way it stays like saturday for example :rolleyes: ....

Move to F1 ched/lil daves lot. I did from L1 after the blackpool game, a lot better people around me. Or just try to get all your season tickets near each other and start it all over again. Im quite glad i left L1 to be honest, Il sit/stand wherever though for my leicester :)

Archived